A Deal You Cannot Pass Up From Sportsmemo Radio

Toutworld is such fun.

I'm listening to Trushel's Sportsmemo radio show.

They have this goofy "All-Access" package where you can subscribe to the "handicapper of your choice" (and, by God, they have tons of them) for just $299 a month.

But before you can subscribe to the All-Access "handicapper of your choice" for $299 a month, you have to pay $399 for the privilege of subscribing.

Wha?

It is so beyond stupid, it can only attract gamblers.

But wait!!

If you call today, they are waiving the $399 fee which we never understood in the first place, and you can just pay $299 for the picks.

Toutworld is a Fellini movie.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: A Deal You Cannot Pass Up From Sportsmemo Radio

Amazing.

I wonder though how many gamblers would sell picks if they could do it for a living ?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Would you? :+clueless

Yes :rolleyes:

If Johnny Demarco came in here and gave me his customers I'd turn the key and give out the picks.

My info would be better though...I go right to the Source aka ACE ACE:houra

So I go over to the sportsmemo website and add up yesterday's results.

Looks like they just coinflipped though another day.

I mean "coinflip" before the sales charges for the wisdom.

Hard enough to win at -110. Pay these goofballs $29.95 and you are now trying to win at -140.

Not to worry. Everybody there is 20-4.

Fun radio show and website, to be sure.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

JJ,
Since you apparently have so much time to waste, I have a project for you. I only listen to the SportsMemo radio show while in the shower each morning, so about 15 mins each day. That's about 12.5 % of the total show, so it's not statistically significant when I say that the show seems to be about 50% commercials. So for your assignment, listen to the whole show and tell us the % of commercials. TIA

JJ,
Since you apparently have so much time to waste, I have a project for you. I only listen to the SportsMemo radio show while in the shower each morning, so about 15 mins each day. That's about 12.5 % of the total show, so it's not statistically significant when I say that the show seems to be about 50% commercials. So for your assignment, listen to the whole show and tell us the % of commercials. TIA

You take 15 minute showers? That's kinda disturbing.

I know you are just trying to glom on to the thread, but let's reach an understanding.

You are taking 15-minute showers every morning because you have to go to work.

I take no showers for days because I don't have to go to work.

So I have to reject your assignment and take my life over yours.