wash st

A-Train

Banned
will win by double digits...they are the better team...this is my first play of the year and its as strong as a play can be....

Re: wash st

It's been awhile since I've seen a bigger tout favorite than Washington State tonight. Everybody is on it.

It's a tout pick so strong, that we only get one of these once a day.

This is the pick that is going to provide the future for our grandchildren.

Of course, it's so stupid, I have to promote it.

Take the pick, fade the pick. It's just a guess.

I just haven't liked what I've seen out of Wash St. Seems like they are very well coached, but just not all that athletic.

UCLA with loads more talent.... And my feeling is in college hoops whoever has the most talent is going to win 7 out of 10 times.

MCP

I wonder if Atrain and Mo get a good laugh when he atrain posts stuff like this

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i have been staying out of atrains threads in the dump but i will not stay out of this clowns threads in the main forum:+clueless

BTW just checked my account and still no transfer

good luck with your play you stiff

pvcpipe

EOG Master

if you have money to gamble you have money to pay your debts. do the right thing.

i have been staying out of atrains threads in the dump but i will not stay out of this clowns threads in the main forum:+clueless

BTW just checked my account and still no transfer

good luck with your play you stiff

What's the story behind this? Please share.

You're goddamned right I'm the stiff police.

If someone can show me documented evidence of this stiff job, I will bash A-Train to oblivion. Since no one running this forum has ever had the balls to punish a poster while he's actively stiffing another poster. Pathetic.

Speaking of which, any update on BowlMeOne?

A-Train

Banned

if you have money to gamble you have money to pay your debts. do the right thing.
I didnt say i was gambling on it i was sharing what i believe to be a very solid play...wash st was about 30 secs away from beating ucla at pauley and home court is huge in college...and yes i know wash st has lost about 13 str8 at home vs ucla but this is a different wash st team....wash st str8 $$$$ line winner...play or fade but the A-train rolls tonite...:bank:

You're not rolling anywhere let alone the bank, you goddamned stiff.

How can you post with this shit hanging over your head? What the fuck is wrong with you? Honestly, I want you to tell me what the fuck is wrong with you right now. Because there's gotta be something if you can sit here and post like nothing's wrong while actively stiffing these guys.

You're sick.

A-Train

Banned

You're not rolling anywhere let alone the bank, you goddamned stiff.

How can you post with this shit hanging over your head? What the fuck is wrong with you? Honestly, I want you to tell me what the fuck is wrong with you right now. Because there's gotta be something if you can sit here and post like nothing's wrong while actively stiffing these guys.

You're sick.
fuck you skins u r nothing but a terrorist...how does it feel to go through life beinga terrorist...and betting fifty bucks a game...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fuck you skins u r nothing but a terrorist...how does it feel to go through life beinga terrorist...and betting fifty bucks a game...

how dare u bet money u have to lose skins, thats fucking wrong :+excited-

That's really the most clever thing you could come up with? Really? REALLY?

Wow.

How does it feel to be a miserable fucking stiff?

And you didn't answer my question. What is wrong with you? How can you live with yourself? Stop avoiding the questions, you goddamned stiff.

Good to see you around Skins.

My best to your brother as well...

Hey man, just stopped by here for a bit...good to hear from you. I'll have to grab your email so we can catch up stay in touch since I don't spend too much time over here.

Hope everything has been going well.

A-Train

Banned

That's really the most clever thing you could come up with? Really? REALLY?

Wow.

How does it feel to be a miserable fucking stiff?

And you didn't answer my question. What is wrong with you? How can you live with yourself? Stop avoiding the questions, you goddamned stiff.
I live with myself just fine...as soon as i build my roll again everyone will be paid....and i was stiffed also by spooner for 250 and gotti for 200...but those guys disappeared..im still here and will pay all my debts b4 bases...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Shit man, that was a tough one. At least since you can look forward to stiffing your local though. It was really like a free play for you.