Andrew748's Personal Crusade to Destroy EOG and another Portal becasue of grudges

Re: Andrew748's Personal Crusade to Destroy EOG and another Portal becasue of grudges

Panther is like Ice Cube's old song "Wicked"

Yo, I gotta body count like Ice-T
From here to New York
I get skins and ain't talkin bout pork

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
Re: Andrew748's Personal Crusade to Destroy EOG and another Portal becasue of grudges

This thread is like a LOST episode. Lots of action, fighting, romance and tons of questions brought up; however, in the end we the audience will learn nothing.

Almost time for bed.

Care for some...Popcorn....while watching tonights movie

roach23

Banned

Shrink is Katie on PR?

If so that's unfair.

Blondie

EOG Master

Why are my posts not showing up immediately and who in the hell put me on post review?

roach23

Banned

Why are my posts not showing up immediately and who in the hell put me on post review?

Blondie is on PR too??

Sounds like both these ladies have incriminating stuff on the Shrink and he's hiding shit.

WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooling off period, Shrink sending them back to their corners before one of them says something they may regret later

roach23

Banned

Shrink you bumped this thread and when the women start going at it you put them on PR like a coward? Unprofessional!

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie is on PR too??

Sounds like both these ladies have incriminating stuff on the Shrink and he's hiding shit.

WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah roach I was just fucking with ya. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

time to lock this thread or move to The Dump

Blondie

EOG Master

good.

Now lets hear how evil Katie is.

Once again Roach I will not do that. Not my place. Those involved can bring the issues in if they want, but I was confided in and I learned the lesson a long time ago that there are certain things that remain off forum

Shrink you bumped this thread and when the women start going at it you put them on PR like a coward? Unprofessional!

roach,

I'd appreciate it if you please don't talk about things you know nothing about...

1- Blondie was never put on PR

2- Katie needs to cool down because Blondie is going through a divorce.

And unless u get some perverse thrill about seeing an innnocent husband get hurt (as well as allowing someone with an agenda namely Katie, to post things to damage Blondie's custody battle, then please trust my judgement here...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

roach23

Banned

Once again Roach I will not do that. Not my place. Those involved can bring the issues in if they want, but I was confided in and I learned the lesson a long time ago that there are certain things that remain off forum

Yea but she's spreading rumors about you boning Panther in a motel. Unless that's true?

Blondie

EOG Master

Yea but she's spreading rumors about you boning Panther in a motel. Unless that's true?

No it is not ture, but not going to do it. It just is not right.

I will not stoop to that level

roach23

Banned

roach,

I'd appreciate it if you please don't talk about things you know nothing about...

1- Blondie was never put on PR

2- Katie needs to cool down because Blondie is going through a divorce.

And unless u get some perverse thrill about seeing an innnocent husband get hurt (as well as allowing someone with an agenda namely Katie, to post things to damage Blondie's custody battle, then please trust my judgement here...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

So then what your reason for moving this thread from the dump? Cause Andrew called Dirty fat?

What's your agenda here Shrink?

You're right...

I'll move it back...:cheers

You probably saved more innocent people with that wonderful suggestion...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

shouldnt u be jacking off to cal irvine or sumptin

sumptin - i went to fullerton

actually - would rather jack off on pix of you. got any you can e-mail me - i'm sure it would make me hard 24/7 and i could cum by the gallons thinking of you. please cum thru for me and don't disappoint me

panther

EOG Dedicated

sumptin - i went to fullerton

actually - would rather jack off on pix of you. got any you can e-mail me - i'm sure it would make me hard 24/7 and i could cum by the gallons thinking of you. please cum thru for me and don't disappoint me

WHAT UP WINKY

pvcpipe

EOG Master

solid thread. started my saturday off right.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

There is a lot of stuff 'hinted at' in this thread after the bump last night that I have no idea about and see no reason for me to 'Need to Know'. Hopefully all differences can either be reconciled or at least ignore the people you don't want to associate with. Find the peace.

BUT, I do know this.....

:dancefool

THE BUDWEISER SHOOTOUT IS ON TONIGHT AND I AM EXCITED FOR 70 laps of racing at the 2.5 mile monster known as DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY. :party

Also, Lots of hoops today to make a dollar on. :+excited-

WITH LOVE TO ALL,

The General

:+firework :fireworks: :+thought- :+thought-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WHAT UP WINKY

thankfully - i have stayed out of this thread or commenting. i know all 5 of the participants and IM them all the time and get along well with all 5 so i am mnot saying a thing

other than i think this thread is a disgrace and embarrasment to ALL involved. to air out laundry like this is NOT good - not good for anyone and i think all involved wish none of this had ever happened

thankfully - i have stayed out of this thread or commenting. i know all 5 of the participants and IM them all the time and get along well with all 5 so i am mnot saying a thing

other than i think this thread is a disgrace and embarrasment to ALL involved. to air out laundry like this is NOT good - not good for anyone and i think all involved wish none of this had ever happened

logic in a sea on insanity:cheers

p.s. moving this out of the dump last night was probably not the smartest move and obviously didn't have the expected outcome, something to think about in the future........

bateman

EOG Member

You people need to get out more. I think all this time on-line has fried what little brain cells you had left. I have lurked here forever and the drama that goes on on this forum,n is insane. In my opinion the moderator should shut down these threads immediately. There are counterproductive to say the least. It would seem the owners of this site get some sort of perverse thrill from threads like this. The whole thing is sort of sick.

Carry on.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

This just backs up my theory about the women who hang out here on a regular basis. They are either butches or whores

Timetopay

EOG Master

DD... I can assure you that if something ever happens and I leave EOG, or any job, under Not Ideal Circumstances I would never say a word or do anything. The people trusted you enough to hire you and welcome you with open arms. You do not Turn your Back on anyone... It is a matter of Self Respect....

It must be a southern thing.... I could not live with myself if I did this... My dad would still beat the shit out of me with a Belt if he found out I did anything like that.

I have seen this post copied in a few threads and had to come find where it was from.

Dirty must have come from the Clinton part of the South:doh1:doh1:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hmmmmm

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1085515 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-08, 12:07 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #121 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Fordfield<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1085515", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1085515 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Andrew748's Personal Crusade to Destroy EOG and another Portal becasue of grudges
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
Forfield aka the mad bumper get it thru your thick head...you can copy and paste that til your computer burns up, Ken and I are over it.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Now that your getting paid by EOG....Im sure you are over it......Should be glad they forgave you ....but everyone knows.... you will mess up here and get fired.....and run to another forum and bash EOG ......Hopefully they dont allow you in the boardroom here.....Just funny you bash others for what you have done...look in the mirrior before you speak...
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is a great thread. Needed a good ole bump a roo

Nope, not gonna say it...:newsmile055:

Behave ken...

mofome

Banned

I have seen this post copied in a few threads and had to come find where it was from.

Dirty must have come from the Clinton part of the South:doh1:doh1:doh1

Good old dirty. Send him my hugs.

Dirty is great. Dirty is fine. He is having threesomes with Doc and Reno..In the land where the only ones who post, are moderators

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154319 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->doc mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Political Room Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154319 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->40 yrs ago today ....ONE SMALL STEP took place on the Moon !!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Holy shit .... 4 Decades ago!!

YouTube - ReelNASA's Channel<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154347 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 11:22 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Dirty<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154347 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Amazing some people still Claim this was a Hoax... that Show Mythbusters blew all that Hokie Pokie conspiracy shit out of the water a couple years ago<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154350 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 11:54 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->doc mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Political Room Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154350 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->It was one of OJs better movies<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154375 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 02:19 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Reno Paul<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Super Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154375 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Watching Discovery now about leading up to the moon missions now. Got a show on DVR for tonight.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154378 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 02:22 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->doc mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Political Room Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154378 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Reno covering his ass ....

the Discovery Channel ... didn't realize the Playgirl Channel was running
Apollo 11 specials today

LOL !!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154379 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 02:22 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Reno Paul<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Super Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154379 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dirty
Amazing some people still Claim this was a Hoax... that Show Mythbusters blew all that Hokie Pokie conspiracy shit out of the water a couple years ago
I remember nutcase DimeDR at the EOG political room claiming going to the moon was a hoax. Dime made you sound like a normal person Doc.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post154383 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 07-20-2009, 02:28 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->doc mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Political Room Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt3 id=td_post_154383 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid">
<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Reno

get the terminology down correctly

HE MADE ME "ALMOST SOUND" LIKE A NORMAL PERSON<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

WVU

EOG Master

:hangt

Blondie

EOG Master

Interesting bump WVU is there a reason for this?