(NJ KID) WE HAVE TO TALK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
O.K. NJ KID I WAS TOLD BY THE SHRINK TO BE NICE TO NEW POSTERS AND BELIEVE ME PAL I HAVE BEEN TRYING REALLY HARD WITH YOU.I DONT KNOW WHO RECOMENDED THE EOG FORUM TO YOU BUT WE HAVE CERTAIN LOCAL RULES HERE AND I AM ON THE RULES COMMITTEE.NJ KID I AM TRYING TO SAY THIS IN A NICE WAY OH F-CK IT THERE ISNT ANY NICE WAY TO SAY IT LISTEN F=G BOY YOU BETTER GET RID OF THAT GAY AVATAR BEFORE 9 P.M. OR YOU WILL BE POSTING WITH A BLACK EYE AND YES I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO KICK YOUR F-G ARSE.I AM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE READING YOUR POST'S AND THEN OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE SEEING SOME BIG F-G FLEXING HIS MUSCLES WE ARE HETEROSEXUEL MALES IN THIS FORUM NJ KID SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER MALE POSTER I SUGGEST YOU E-MAIL JOURNEYMAN OR GO TO CRAIGSLIST.I WANT THAT F-G AVATAR REMOVED BEFORE 9PM YOU GOT IT NJ KID AND I AM NOT THE ONLY POSTER WHO HAS THE SAME CONCERNS.

BOYS SORRY I SPOKE UP BUT I LOVE THE AVATARS WITH LOVELY LADIES I JUST CANT TAKE LOOKING AT F-GS LIKE NJ KID.IF ANY OF MY FRIENDS FROM THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB SHOW UP AT THIS FORUM AND SEE F-G BOY FLEXING HIS MUSCLES IN A PUBLIC FOR THEY MIGHT CONFUSE THE EOG (EYE ON GAMBLING) FORUM WITH EOG (EYE ON GAYS)

JUST GET RID OF THE AVATAR NJ KID WE HAVE PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM THAT ARE NOT GAY

vinnie

EOG Enthusiast
Re: (NJ KID) WE HAVE TO TALK

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownjim

beantownjim
Lieutenant
BOYS 11 YEARS AGO I MET THE MOST WONDERFULL LADY AND I MARRIED HER.BOYS SHE IS THE GREATEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME UNTIL LAST NIGHT.LAST NIGHT I WENT OUT TO DINNER WITH MY WIFE AND HER BOSS WE HAD THE GREATEST NIGHT AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER BOSS WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES.I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL MY WIFE THAT I AM SEEKING A DIVORCE SO I CAN BE WITH HER BOSS.BOYS DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I WOULD BE WITH THIS PERSON IMAGINE DRIVING A 2002 MERCEDES COUPE,GOING TO VEGAS TWICE A YEAR AND STAYING AT THE MGM PENTHOUSE AND PLAYING CARDS FOR A WEEK WITH AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF CASH,HER BOSS IS 38 YEARS OLD AND LOADED WITH CASH THE HEAD CARDIOLOGIST AT MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL I WOULD SAY CLOSE TO 150 GRAND A YEAR AND NO KIDS HOW DOES THIS SOUND SO FAR BOYS.I AM CRAZY ABOUT MY WIFES BOSS BUT THERE IS ONE SLIGHT PROBLEM HIS NAME IS PETER YES BOYS YOU HEARD ME RIGHT HIS NAME IS (DR.PETER) GUYS THIS MAN HAS EVERYTHING I ALWAYS WANTED EXCEPT WOMEN YOU GUESSED IT HE'S GAY BUT I AM CONTEPLATING OVER LOOKING THIS LITTLE SET BACK BOYS WHAT A NIGHT I HAD I THINK I AM IN LOVE

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Jim, I really thought you were smarter than this - maybe you've been drinking too many Coronas at your social club - but it can't be any more obvious that NJ Kid and Journey are one in the same.

Journeyman

EOG Master

That's hilarious coming from you.

Still salty that BadCo blew up your spot?

Not at all...and its a job for me to be online...not my form of entertainment , you live for this gossip shit.

Tell Bob Herman the check bouncing wanna be bookie with a 5th grade education hello.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, I told Bob what you said and he told me to tell Mike to eat a dick.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour I dont care...he's a joke...originally I thought he was a decent guy but long before he bounced the big check to me I knew he was a moron, he also had said another well known poster stiffed him and that was the original reason I contacted him, but the more I dug into it, it was this moron who was at fault and another Rx mod warned me to part ways with him, and ANOTHER Rx mod laughs at him behind his back , I heard all about him when he showed up in Vegas....nickle dimer drug store bookie...and the dumbass is paying people out of his US bank acct (if the check doesnt bounce) while being an agent, real sharp....HE is the one who pushed it and he decided he wasn't going to pay me the 6500 because Dubpoet stiffed him and he's the one throwing real names out , real smart!!!...... at the very least he owed me and screwed me over....the debt I owe has nothing to do with him and as I said earlier I am done talking about it on these forums...it will be paid off.

He recruits people on these forums, gives them a little credit til he finds out whether or not they are winners then boots them if they are, the entire time you bet with him he's panicking, complaining, accusing, he even complinaed to me once he had to go to the doctor cause his heart couldnt take what I was doing to him when I was beating him (swear to God) One day I said I liked the Reds huge, I log in and he had my line 25 cents off every book out there, the pitchers were constantly mixed up, a complete clusterfuck operation....he's a freaking bread delivery man in real life, so whatever.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Seymour I dont care...he's a joke...originally I thought he was a decent guy but long before he bounced the big check to me I knew he was a moron, he also had said another well known poster stiffed him and that was the original reason I contacted him, but the more I dug into it, it was this moron who was at fault and another Rx mod warned me to part ways with him, and ANOTHER Rx mod laughs at him behind his back , I heard all about him when he showed up in Vegas....nickle dimer drug store bookie...and the dumbass is paying people out of his US bank acct (if the check doesnt bounce) while being an agent, real sharp....HE is the one who pushed it and he decided he wasn't going to pay me the 6500 because Dubpoet stiffed him and he's the one throwing real names out , real smart!!!...... at the very least he owed me and screwed me over....the debt I owe has nothing to do with him and as I said earlier I am done talking about it on these forums...it will be paid off.

He recruits people on these forums, gives them a little credit til he finds out whether or not they are winners then boots them if they are, the entire time you bet with him he's panicking, complaining, accusing, he even complinaed to me once he had to go to the doctor cause his heart couldnt take what I was doing to him when I was beating him (swear to God) One day I said I liked the Reds huge, I log in and he had my line 25 cents off every book out there, the pitchers were constantly mixed up, a complete clusterfuck operation....he's a freaking bread delivery man in real life, so whatever.

blah blah blah

bet 25 cents off

a suggustion for your dumb ass

bet other side with him

then scalp the other side at matchbook with post up money:doh1

how many excuses can you come up with to justify your a stiff?

TheNJKid

EOG Enthusiast

i dont even understand a post like this?
what in the world would make you think i am gay. i can assure you i am not gay.if i were would i be less accepted here?
i dont understand how taking care of my health and trying to improve upon myself would somehow change my sexual orientation?
it would seem to me that sitting in a backroom "social club" with a bunch of men getting drunk with each other might be more homosexual than someone who just goes to the gym and workouts out...
im sure there are decent mods here, but using homosexual slurs and having it be ok speak volumes about the character of this board. if i were to use racial slurs would i be allowed to stay here?
look i'm straight.i'm disturbed that your simple mind equates health with homosexual behavior, but i'm not the moderator here who finds your actions acceptable

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHY IS JOURNEYMAN STILL HERE HE SAYS HE GETS PAID TO BE ONLINE BUT YET THE SHRINK CLAIMS HE ISNT PAYING HIM.THIS GUY IS A CANCER TO ANY FORUM AND NOT ONLY THAT HE IS A WELCHER.

WILHEIM LOOKS LIKE A GENIUS GETTING RID OF THIS LOW LIFE WELCHER PAY YOUR DEBTS.YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY NOW THAT THE HSRINK IS DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY YOU.

what in the world would make you think i am gay. i can assure you i am not gay.if i were would i be less accepted here?
i dont understand how taking care of my health and trying to improve upon myself would somehow change my sexual orientation?
it would seem to me that sitting in a backroom "social club" with a bunch of men getting drunk with each other might be more homosexual than someone who just goes to the gym and workouts out...
im sure there are decent mods here, but using homosexual slurs and having it be ok speak volumes about the character of this board. if i were to use racial slurs would i be allowed to stay here?
look i'm straight.i'm disturbed that your simple mind equates health with homosexual behavior, but i'm not the moderator here who finds your actions acceptable

KID DON'T WORRY ABOUT BTJ...HE IS JUST JOSHING WITH YA!! YOU WILL GET THIS FROM TIME TO TIME...BELIEVE ME....:cheers

I concur. Personal attacks are a disease that must NOT be allowed IMO.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Could you at least put a shirt on?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OH I DONT KNOW NJ KID YOU COME INTO A FORUM WITH A PICTUREOF YOURSELF FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES DOESNT THAT LOOK A LITTLE GAY TO YOU.ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS US WITH ALL THOSE MUSCLES SORRY KID WE LIKE WOMEN.HET RID OF THAT AVATAR BEFORE 9 PM

OH I DONT KNOW NJ KID YOU COME INTO A FORUM WITH A PICTUREOF YOURSELF FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES DOESNT THAT LOOK A LITTLE GAY TO YOU.ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS US WITH ALL THOSE MUSCLES SORRY KID WE LIKE WOMEN.HET RID OF THAT AVATAR BEFORE 9 PM

BEANER.. YOUR NOT REALLY GONNA KICK HIS ASS AT 9PM ARE YOU??

WHY IS JOURNEYMAN STILL HERE HE SAYS HE GETS PAID TO BE ONLINE BUT YET THE SHRINK CLAIMS HE ISNT PAYING HIM.THIS GUY IS A CANCER TO ANY FORUM AND NOT ONLY THAT HE IS A WELCHER.

WILHEIM LOOKS LIKE A GENIUS GETTING RID OF THIS LOW LIFE WELCHER PAY YOUR DEBTS.YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY NOW THAT THE HSRINK IS DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY YOU.

BTJ,

Just don't call innocent bystanders F-GS. Why would you want to run off a guy who doesn't cause any problems or drama around here? (Oh, wait I just answered my own question)

ballwonder

EOG Master

I asked this question earlier BTJ you old fart, why a few months back did you go over to the Rx, stomp youre feet like a big fat baby saying you where done here, and then you come back and post? Whats youre deal fatty?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BTJ,

Just don't call innocent bystanders F-GS. Why would you want to run off a guy who doesn't cause any problems or drama around here? (Oh, wait I just answered my own question)

who comes to a froum and posts an avatar like that?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IJUST DONT LIKE POSTING THEN OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE SEEING THIS F-GS BODY IN AN AVATAR IT BOTHERS ME.THE ONLY GUY WHO WAS FACINATED BY HIS AVATAR WAS JOURNEYMAN WHO ASKED HIM IF THAT WAS HIS REAL PICTURE I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO POP A BONAR OVER THE GUY.F-G BOY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

NO THANKS DAD I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE HIM THE BLACK EYE I WILL HAVE JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN WITH ME.THIS GUY WOULD BE OUT COLD IF JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN HIT HIM GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION 1984

KIDS AVATAR DOESN'T BOTHER ME... IF IT IS A PICTURE OF HIMSELF....

HE IS PROLLY PROUD OF THE WAY HE LOOKS... GIVE THE GUY A BREAK...

NOW IF THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE...THAT IS ANOTHER STORY...JMO!!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

NJ Kid - you have until 9:00 PM Eastern Time - or you are getting your ass kicked but a crew from the Irish Social Club.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

KIDS AVATAR DOESN'T BOTHER ME... IF IT IS A PICTURE OF HIMSELF....

HE IS PROLLY PROUD OF THE WAY HE LOOKS... GIVE THE GUY A BREAK...

NOW IF THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE...THAT IS ANOTHER STORY...JMO!!

its no different than TTP avatar its fucking gay no matter if its him or not this isnt match.com

JMO:cheers

TheNJKid

EOG Enthusiast

i seriously would take it down if it offended anyone for any legitimate reason. i see people with avatars of themselves on here quite a bit. honestly, i'm here to offend no one. i just wanted to come here, learn a few things, help if i could in some way, and just chill and do a lot of reading.
the internet tough guy is a little tired. i'm a 33 year old man and i can see you are much older than i am. maybe you find the threat of violence online to be amusing. i dont know. i can assure you that in person you would keep your mouth shut. no one like the old drunk tough guy.especially when he cant back it up because its being done on a computer.calm down, go have a drink or whatever you do, and just relax old man. none of this is amusing to anyone. it's tiresome

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

LESTEN GET THE F-CKING F-G AVATAR DOWN WHAT THE F-CK DOES IT ACCOMPLISH SHOWING YOURSELF FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM BELIEVES THATS YOU.GET RID OF IT BEFORE 9 PM GOT IT KID.IF NOBODY BELIEVES ITS YOU WHAT THE POINT IN KEEPING IT NJ KID ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU THE ONLY THING YOUR TELLING US IS THAT YOU ARE A F-G.

OLD MAN I AM 47 YEARS OLD AND I WOULD BET EVEN MONEY YOU WOULDNT GET TOUGH IF YOU MET ME IN PERSON.I AM 5'11 225 AND I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON THAT SHOULD JUST ABOUT SAY IT ALL.

TheNJKid

EOG Enthusiast

LESTEN GET THE F-CKING F-G AVATAR DOWN WHAT THE F-CK DOES IT ACCOMPLISH SHOWING YOURSELF FLEXING YOUR MUSCLES DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM BELIEVES THATS YOU.GET RID OF IT BEFORE 9 PM GOT IT KID.IF NOBODY BELIEVES ITS YOU WHAT THE POINT IN KEEPING IT NJ KID ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU THE ONLY THING YOUR TELLING US IS THAT YOU ARE A F-G.

OLD MAN I AM 47 YEARS OLD AND I WOULD BET EVEN MONEY YOU WOULDNT GET TOUGH IF YOU MET ME IN PERSON.I AM 5'11 225 AND I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON THAT SHOULD JUST ABOUT SAY IT ALL.

if you want i can devote a whole post to some of my gym shots for you so that you can see its actually me.
the fact that you would like to fight with me at 47 years old,from south boston, and after calling me a f*g basically tells me....you are a juvenile whitetrash drunk tough guy with some homoerotic tendancies as i dont like to put my hands on men whether its for fighting or not. thats all your statement really tells me
ok i'm done with this as i'm sure most people are here....see you at 9pm.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I think it's gay or at the very least a sign of insecurity to call ones self "Big" or even give a damn about what one uses as an avatar.

More power to anyone who cares what they look like...

who comes to a froum and posts an avatar like that?

Big Daddy,

I can promise you this, I have known 30-40 gay men in my life and NONE of them looked like the guy in NJKID's avatar. Have you ever seen a homosexual look like that?

BTJ personally attacking this guy is nonsense. This is just like the Nigerian bullshit. It shouldn't be allowed here. (Just my opinion)

got no problem with the guy's avatar, there ain't no penis or ass showing. We need more guys to put fat girls as their avatar though.

Loves me some fat girls

Anybody dare call me gay for having Iron Sheik as my avatar???

WARNING, NSFW but funny as hell!!!!!!!

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vE1fp7NUhvY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

TheNJKid

EOG Enthusiast

alright i will shut up!!! :+textinb3

TM, weird dude around here huh?this bean guy?

hell, i wish some women got this excited about my body as this DUDE is...yo beanguy do have a sister that may get as excited as you are?like a real pale irish one...hahaha.like pastey white....it will look great next to my nj tanning bed tan,hahahaha.