If you were to guess, which poster has seen "Brokeback Mountain" 3 or more times?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: If you were to guess, which poster has seen "Brokeback Mountain" 3 or more times?

Call me a pesstimist, but I predict this thread to get ugly.

Re: If you were to guess, which poster has seen "Brokeback Mountain" 3 or more times?

I have seen the movie once and enjoyed it.

Can't say I ever had the urge to see it. Had to ask who the guy was when Heath Ledger died. But I figure ray's prolly right.

I've seen it and thought it was a very good movie. Just for those interested, both Michelle Williams and Anne Hathaway are topless in the movie.

OSU - We know that you have a beautiful wife so you're excluded from the conversation unless those pictures are a front. :)

OSU - We know that you have a beautiful wife so you're excluded from the conversation unless those pictures are a front. :)

The good news is that there will be another EOG Bash. We will both be there. :cheers

The good news is that there will be another EOG Bash. We will both be there
You just talked WinkyDuck into going. :cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

lol......I'll have to say that is actually a funny thread title raiders.......

Journeyman

EOG Master

Is this the gay cowboy movie?

What is this about?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

This is about where the thread will start getting juicy.:+eyes-13+

PO69

EOG Master

I would guess that most of us have never even seen the movie.

I have never seen it and have no intentions on doing so

Blondie

EOG Master

I haven't either. Have heard some of the soundtrack for it, but never bothered to watch it.....

If you can get past the homosexual premise, this is a very good movie.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

BTJ, when the fuk are you going to put this thread into overdrive?:+cartoon-

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I do not even know what the fuckin this is about. I just gamble and watch sports. Rarely have time for movies. Not proud of it just the truth.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Do you have kids Tom...pretty sure you said you did once.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Do you have kids Tom...pretty sure you said you did once.

Yeah I do. I watch some movies for sure but not a lot. I never HEARd of this one. LOl. That shows you right there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I never heard of it either, I never heard of the guy til he died...I do love movies though.

Since he died I did become familiar with it...so it was about a gay sheepherder? WTF?

When they have new ones I watch "House" and "Criminal Minds". Watch some Fox News and I also throw in a NetFlix movie now and then. Even with the ringing endorsements of some of the posters here "Brokeback Mountain" isn't in my"queue" at NetFlix.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders why not bring the TFZ over here?

Raiders why not bring the TFZ over here?
I think the guys would lynch me. Some of the guys posting here would make great additions to the team.

Homedog and DickyW are two of the guys that would have to be in agreement to do this. DickyW's soup of the day had a 9 week win streak and finished something like 15-3.

I'll run it by them but by no means am I going to push this without there consent. We've been doing this since 2002. Also it would have to be asked that we have our own forum.

The other thing is that we are dead right now but I'm sure will be back in full force for the tourney and also for foots.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I didnt think Dicky would have a problem with it, he posts here...you seem to be over here more now.

Ya but I'm not going to try and get this going without Homedog. He may be banned here and I'm not going to do that to him. He's a main guy and brings over a ton of good info.

Even if he decides just to post in a TFZ forum that's fine with me. It would be nice to get Shoe and some of the better cappers here involved with something like that.

Apple

Banned

Definitely

Dirty.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The Cook brought it in and when the guys started making out I said WTF. That was it and she finished watching closely. I didn't.