OK........ HANDS DOWN I HAVE THE BEST AVATAR EVER.............

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: OK........ HANDS DOWN I HAVE THE BEST AVATAR EVER.............

He was unique, that is for sure.

And it sure beats that old avatar you had.

SO YOU ARE SAYING #40 IS BETTER TO LOOK AT THAN MY SILLY ASS PICTURE?

:LMAO

I PUT MY PIC UP AS MY AVATAR JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO SCREAM AT ME AND ONLY ONE NEGATIVE POST.

WTF HAS HAPPENED HERE.

NO....... HERO.

REALLY :+clueless

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A HERO..........

GEORGE BUSH?:smokesmal

Journeyman

EOG Master

What he did was heroic, he was definitely a guy who walked to his own drummer...most would call him stupid and to die the way he did just horrible...and another reason not to trust this govt...thank God for guys like Tillman .

Richkas

EOG Veteran

NO....... HERO.

REALLY :+clueless

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A HERO..........

GEORGE BUSH?:smokesmal

He was doing his job. You are not a hero because you get killed at work.

AT WORK?????????????????????????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

HIS "WORK" WAS A $9,000,000 CONTRACT TO PLAY FOOTBALL BUT INSTEAD HE DECIDED TO GO FUCK UP THE PEOPLE THAT ATTACKED YOU AND ME.

AT WORK??????????

YOU ARE NUTS. SHHHHHHHHHH

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Richkas does

i am and have been massssssively in love with Heather Mitts since i first saw her

What he did was heroic, he was definitely a guy who walked to his own drummer...most would call him stupid and to die the way he did just horrible...and another reason not to trust this govt...thank God for guys like Tillman .

MOST PEOPLE CALL HIM STUPID?

MOST............. SORRY BUDDY BUT YOU ARE WRONG. MOST PEOPLE CALL HIM A LEADER, A HERO. ANYTHING BUT STUPID.

texansfan

EOG Master

He was doing his job. You are not a hero because you get killed at work.

There are exceptions imo. He gave his life because he believed in his country, not Bush.

He died so you can make youtube videos without someone standing behind you ready to cut off your head.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

MOST PEOPLE CALL HIM STUPID?

MOST............. SORRY BUDDY BUT YOU ARE WRONG. MOST PEOPLE CALL HIM A LEADER, A HERO. ANYTHING BUT STUPID.

Nobody in the service or police force are heros.

OK RICH....... NICE CALL:+clueless THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS. STFU

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wrote the wrong thing...didn't mean to say most would call him stupid, it was a stupid decision IMO, the govt isn't worth...I wrote the wrong thing in that regard...many would call it at best a crazy move, yes he was and is a hero IMO ...he had it all , gave it all back and was killed by his own military who then tried to cover it up several times.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

You cant be a hero for dying while working. Period. I never said anything bad about police or service people. I just said they were not heroes. They might be your hero, your wife's hero. Your neighbors hero. Everybody at EOG' s hero. But they are not heroes to me.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

There are exceptions imo. He gave his life because he believed in his country, not Bush.

He died so you can make youtube videos without someone standing behind you ready to cut off your head.

I am not scared to die. I dont want to. But I am not scared. I never told nobody to go fight for my freedom. I will deal with what cards life deals me on a daily basis. I am not worried about next week.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Don't mean to advertise the other forums, but I love Mofo's avatar over at SBR...

Nobody in the service or police force are heros.

They are heroes. If it weren't for them joining the military willingly, then we would obviously have a draft and wouldn't have ppl in the service that wanted to be. I feel that ppl that want to be there are probably more suited for the job. I know I wouldn't want to be either a soldier or on the police force. But I do respect them.

Joining the military is a good option for some that are headed in the wrong direction. Or, for others who truely want to contribute to the country they love.

DISCLAIMER*** Nothing stated above proves that I support the war we are in, but I do support our military.

By the way, Tillman was DEFINITELY a hero.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

They are heroes. If it weren't for them joining the military willingly, then we would obviously have a draft and wouldn't have ppl in the service that wanted to be. I feel that ppl that want to be there are probably more suited for the job. I know I wouldn't want to be either a soldier or on the police force. But I do respect them.

Joining the military is a good option for some that are headed in the wrong direction. Or, for others who truely want to contribute to the country they love.

DISCLAIMER*** Nothing stated above proves that I support the war we are in, but I do support our military.

By the way, Tillman was DEFINITELY a hero.

Thats cool. I dont get upset because somebody doesnt agree with me.