ONE WORD ANSWER PLEASE!!! CLEMENS GUILTY OR INNOCENT

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member
Re: ONE WORD ANSWER PLEASE!!! CLEMENS GUILTY OR INNOCENT

Lets wait and see. I mean, whether Clemens is guilty today or 5 years from now, its not going to matter much, is it? Why can't we wait for the criminal jury trial to sort this stuff out, evidence and testimony and all.

Is there a need to rush to judgment and find him guity in the court of public opinion? Why not wait until the jury trial is over to get all the facts out there. I don't see the need to find him guilty BEFORE the jury trial, i'd prefer to wait and let it all come out in front of the court.

No need to wait, he did it. They wil probaly let him off the hook and not even make him go to jail, what a joke.

The Devil

EOG Master

I AM STARTING TO THINK FLAMINGO GOES TO SLEEP WITH A ROGER CLEMENS BOBBLE HEAD AND SLEEPS ON SHEETS WITH ROGERS PICTURE ON IT............

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I AM STARTING TO THINK FLAMINGO GOES TO SLEEP WITH A ROGER CLEMENS BOBBLE HEAD AND SLEEPS ON SHEETS WITH ROGERS PICTURE ON IT............

I just want to see innocent until proven guilty. The USA is a great country and this is one of the reasons why. When a jury comes back with a verdict of guilty, than i'm going to be convinced. I'm in no rush to convict a person in the court of public opinion, lets give everyone their day in court.

The Devil

EOG Master

I just want to see innocent until proven guilty. The USA is a great country and this is one of the reasons why. When a jury comes back with a verdict of guilty, than i'm going to be convinced. I'm in no rush to convict a person in the court of public opinion, lets give everyone their day in court.

so you agree oj is innocent also..................he was never convicted......

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

so you agree oj is innocent also..................he was never convicted......

Oj was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. As far as his innocence goes, well, that's open for debate.

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

Clemons should be behind bars ASAP. All of the younger kids who look up to him will take HGH now because it's okay id roger did it. Either that or we will see the rapid increase in kids injecting themselves with B12 in their ass because they believe that lame story.

The Devil

EOG Master

Oj was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. As far as his innocence goes, well, that's open for debate.

THANK YOU........THE SAME GOES FOR CLEMENS..............IT IS OPEN FOR DEBATE, AND WE ARE DEBATEING IT.........

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

THANK YOU........THE SAME GOES FOR CLEMENS..............IT IS OPEN FOR DEBATE, AND WE ARE DEBATEING IT.........

The difference is that OJ had his day in court and Clemens has not yet. Until then, don't we owe it to Roger to let the legal process work itself out?

dirty

EOG Master

But he did not give Bellichek the same respect... he was screaming Bloody Murder from day one

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

But he did not give Bellichek the same respect... he was screaming Bloody Murder from day one

Its two different cases. belicheat never came out and denied it. He admitted it and took his punishment. I would have given Belicheat the respect if he said he didn't do anything wrong and put in an appeal for his ruling.

texansfan

EOG Master

Just starting to think this? He has a Clemens toothbrush, pajamas, slippers, sippy cup, and posters of the guy.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just starting to think this? He has a Clemens toothbrush, pajamas, slippers, sippy cup, and posters of the guy.

Just trying to give a living legend the same respect that i would want. Do unto others.

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

Its two different cases. belicheat never came out and denied it. He admitted it and took his punishment. I would have given Belicheat the respect if he said he didn't do anything wrong and put in an appeal for his ruling.

Thats terrible and shows what kind of person you are.

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm just messing with you FK. You're obviously able to believe and think what you want. I've watched Clemens pitch many times here in Houston but he's nothing special to me as far as backing him up. He was a great pitcher but he's no hero. The guy has gotten bad advice from his lawyers imo. He is looking like a fool everytime he opens his mouth.

People keep saying Mcnamee is a professional liar. I'm sure he is. What I am going by is the testimony of Pettite and Knoblauch and all the others who have come out and stated McNamee's allegations are in fact true. So according to Roger, everyone in the Mitchell report is guilty except him? Pettite stated in his sworn affidavit that Roger told him he used HGH about ten years ago. Roger's attorneys called out Mcnamee for saying his wife used HGH, calling him desperate. Now it turns out she did use it. Roger says he didn't know that some dude was with his wife, in their bedroom, and he didn't know about it?

Roger should have shutup a long time ago.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

i cant do a yes or no.

from what i heard/seen...no

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm just messing with you FK. You're obviously able to believe and think what you want. I've watched Clemens pitch many times here in Houston but he's nothing special to me as far as backing him up. He was a great pitcher but he's no hero. The guy has gotten bad advice from his lawyers imo. He is looking like a fool everytime he opens his mouth.

People keep saying Mcnamee is a professional liar. I'm sure he is. What I am going by is the testimony of Pettite and Knoblauch and all the others who have come out and stated McNamee's allegations are in fact true. So according to Roger, everyone in the Mitchell report is guilty except him? Pettite stated in his sworn affidavit that Roger told him he used HGH about ten years ago. Roger's attorneys called out Mcnamee for saying his wife used HGH, calling him desperate. Now it turns out she did use it. Roger says he didn't know that some dude was with his wife, in their bedroom, and he didn't know about it?

Roger should have shutup a long time ago.

I think Rog's lawyers are buffoons. Where's Johnnh Cochran when you need him!

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

What's terrible?:+clueless

That you said you would have more respect for Bellicheck if he lied and appealed it rather then tell the truth. it shows the dishonesty in you and people like you are the problems in this country. Dishonest thugs like yourself disgust me and it's a bigger crime that you don't even understand.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That you said you would have more respect for Bellicheck if he lied and appealed it rather then tell the truth. it shows the dishonesty in you and people like you are the problems in this country. Dishonest thugs like yourself disgust me and it's a bigger crime that you don't even understand.

No, you're not understanding what i meant. Let me clarify. I didn't say i'd have more respect for Belichick if he lied. What i meant was that if Belichick denied he was guilty i wasn't going to be like everyone else and jump to conclusions. I'd give him a chance to explain himself if he said he didn't do it.

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

No, you're not understanding what i meant. Let me clarify. I didn't say i'd have more respect for Belichick if he lied. What i meant was that if Belichick denied he was guilty i wasn't going to be like everyone else and jump to conclusions. I'd give him a chance to explain himself if he said he didn't do it.

Well its time to jump to conclusions on this Clemons thing.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Guilty and just wasn't smart enough to let it go when Pettite admited it.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Pretty funny that he admitted his wife got shot up by macnamee, but me... no way man.

Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only of taking HGH, and roids, but not being a mam enough to admit it.
Roger, Pete denied it forever and the greatest hitter in the last 40yrs isn't in the HOF. People forgive, but don't forget.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

GUILTY

Why lie about it, and go in front of national TV and claim your innocence??! After the TV interview where he said he would go to Congress and say the same thing, I said here that he better be right. He's not. Now he and Bill Clinton (and Richard Nixon for that matter) can talk about just admitting that you made a mistake, that it WASN'T illegal what they did, and move on. The problem here is LYING ABOUT IT to the world, in a national forum and trying to pass yourself off as a victim. The public will accept a mistake and an apology a lot sooner than I didn't do it until you show them the facts. Hard to assail against the sworn affidavit of Pettite's Wife who has nothing to gain by saying that Clemens took HGH.

dirty

EOG Master

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

FK - the ONLY criminal trial that will be going on here now is a PERJURY trial against Clemens for lying to Congress under oath. The same trial that will be going against Barry Bonds. Using steriods was not criminal, but lying to Congress about any such use is where you get yourself in trouble. OJ wasn't found guity in criminal court 'beyond a reasonable doubt' but lost on civil court on the 'balance of probabilities'. Clemens will have a tough time claiming innocence against a perjury charge now, Johnny Cochrane or no Johnny Cochrane.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

FK - the ONLY criminal trial that will be going on here now is a PERJURY trial against Clemens for lying to Congress under oath. The same trial that will be going against Barry Bonds. Using steriods was not criminal, but lying to Congress about any such use is where you get yourself in trouble. OJ wasn't found guity in criminal court 'beyond a reasonable doubt' but lost on civil court on the 'balance of probabilities'. Clemens will have a tough time claiming innocence against a perjury charge now, Johnny Cochrane or no Johnny Cochrane.