Introduce Myself

Tiny Pecker Dan

EOG Member
Hi Guys & Gals. I have decided to join EOG after hearing exceptional things about the quality of the cappers and staff. I have been reading the forum occasionally and I think this is the right time for me to become part of this community.

Re: Introduce Myself

Welcome Tiny Pecker :+textinb3 You've got more in common with the EOG community than you probably know

Tiny Pecker Dan

EOG Member

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I was lonely last night but I feel great today and want to deposit at a book. Which one offers the best lines?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Are you related to Egg Yolk Soup?

(figure I'd throw that out there before someone else) :cocktail

rainbow

EOG Master

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I was lonely last night but I feel great today and want to deposit at a book. Which one offers the best lines?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH ONE OFFERS THE BEST LINES? DO YOU MEAN THE SOFTEST LINES? ITS FUNNY YOU BEEN READING THE FORUM AND YOU DECIDED TO JOIN, NOW YOU ARE ASKING WHO HAS THE BEST LINES. I GUESS YOU NEVER MADE A BET BEFORE TOO. BEING HONEST, I'M SORRY I EVEN REPLIED.......

Welcome tiny pecker. Ask JJ about joining his team. He has pecker grabbing fights and your pecker would be hard to find.

Blondie

EOG Master

I could have lived my ENTIRE LIFE without knowing that about him! Now how I am I going to be able to look at him with a straight face when I meet him :LMAO

I could have lived my ENTIRE LIFE without knowing that about him! Now how I am I going to be able to look at him with a straight face when I meet him :LMAO

Well I am sorry but somethings are so good you just feel like sharing and letting everybody know how good it is!:smokesmal

A thread that mentions how tough us guys are gets no female replies but one which talks about tiny peckers gets several? :+clueless

Just an observation...

janus

EOG Dedicated

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH ONE OFFERS THE BEST LINES? DO YOU MEAN THE SOFTEST LINES? ITS FUNNY YOU BEEN READING THE FORUM AND YOU DECIDED TO JOIN, NOW YOU ARE ASKING WHO HAS THE BEST LINES. I GUESS YOU NEVER MADE A BET BEFORE TOO. BEING HONEST, I'M SORRY I EVEN REPLIED.......

so are we.

A thread that mentions how tough us guys are gets no female replies but one which talks about tiny peckers gets several? :+clueless

Just an observation...

Yes well see sir, we as female know guys are always lying about how tough you really are but it takes a real man to admit his "short comings". We find that very refreshing, a truthful man!

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes well see sir, we as female know guys are always lying about how tough you really are but it takes a real man to admit his "short comings". We find that very refreshing, a truthful man!

VERY TRUE and well written!!!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just an observation...

Human nature. :whatever:

Say you lost your house it gets 75 replies
Say you won a house it gets 3

:( people in general want to make fun and are jealous.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok now Journey we are appreciating the honesty in it. Did you see either of us making fun of it???????????

Blondie

EOG Master

May I call you, "THE TWISTER?"

And I thought Jman and I had the market on it...:+textinb3

Looks like you have competition :+textinb3

Although I have yet to perfect this ability with the written or typed word much better at it orally. :D

Looks like you have competition :+textinb3

Although I have yet to perfect this ability with the written or typed word much better at it orally. :D

Competiton? LOL, hardly...:rolleyes:

"although I have yet to perfect this ability with the written or typed word..."

Have noticed and I agree with first part of your CLOSING argument

"much better at it orally"

Uh huh...:yikess

Thanks,

TMI...:cocktail

THE SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master

So are you saying I should take lessons from the masters?

and are you saying that the two of you are the masters at both written and oral?