Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

Bucket List made my eyes water a couple weeks ago.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

Every time my kids go back I cry...that is every other weekend... Used to have them 50% of the time till my ex moved away.... so not uncommon for me to shed a tear and I am not ashamed to say it

The Devil

EOG Master

LAST TIME I CRIED WAS WHEN McNAMEE INJECTED MY BUTT WITH HGH..........

OOOOPPPS.............

Journeyman

EOG Master

Every time my kids go back I cry...that is every other weekend... Used to have them 50% of the time till my ex moved away.... so not uncommon for me to shed a tear and I am not ashamed to say it

:cheers

Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry??

Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry??

nothing to be ashamed of AT ALL Dirty.

Must be especially hard when you use to have them all the time. Me and my kid's mom broke up before our kid was born, so I'm used to only having my boy on the weekends.

I'm lucky me and his mother get along fine now, but it's still not always easy

Can't watch Lion King around my kid, even though he LOVES that movie. Everytime I see this:

makes me worry about how my son would grow up if something ever happens and I die before he's grown and can take care of himself.

Never thought much about Life Insurance before, but have 2 policies now, it's something you have to have when you have small kids, because you just never know

dirty

EOG Master

My kids mean the world to me.... I would do anything for them... I got them til Friday as they are out on Winter Break (whatever that is, but I ain't complaining) ...they went to spend the night with my sis tonight...they have been begging to spend the night with their Cousins forever so since my Sis's kids are out of school for Presidents day tomorrow we did tonight and taking them all to see The Spiderwick Chronicles tomorrow after we grab some lunch

dirty

EOG Master

I have 3 policies on me and 2 on My kids I pay until they get out of college then it matures to a set amount then they will take over the payments....Also have savings accounts for each of them.... always put some money back for them

and how long ago was it

?????????????

Just now...

Seeing you start this thread brought tears to my eyes...:3dtristesse:

It made me feel I had a little life...

Soccer ball in the coin purse, two Wednesday's ago.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I NEVER cry, unless somebody close to me dies.

Illini69

EOG Member

Feb. 4, 2007 Bears 17 - Colts 29

Just now...

Seeing you start this thread brought tears to my eyes...:3dtristesse:

It made me feel I had a little life...

I was almost in tears this morning when I read Scarlett's post about Andrew and Katie, but not the sad kind of tears :magnificent:

Last week when my former tennis and football coach died while exercising at age 45. He was now the principal at the high school and was truely a man of character and integrity.

My family owns our local funeral home so we handeled his services. I was fortunate to give back to him for his great service to our community by embalming him and assisting his family.

There were over 900 ppl at his funeral. Very sad around our community.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When the boys at OGD talk about me...hurts my feelings...sniff sniff

When BTJ calls me Mike sniff sniff

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

A wet tear or blubbering like a baby? A tear when that broad on American Idol said she just lost her father right before her audition. actual crying? who knows

Journeyman

EOG Master

A wet tear or blubbering like a baby? A tear when that broad on American Idol said she just lost her father right before her audition. actual crying? who knows

Eagles bypassing Tom Brady? :+clueless

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Not sure if i ever wrote this but i once tried to tell people that i wouldn't trade Peter Forsberg even up for Erick Lindross. People thought i was nuts. We gave up Forsberg four other players and 20 million for Lindross. Business wise they had to do it because of the new stadium but Forsberg just had that something about him. he was terrific in the olympics before his NHL career. Well he ended up with all the cups and LIndross all the concussions.

Journeyman

EOG Master

So true, that trade was what put COlorado over.

Forsberg became the best player in the world and Lindross was exposed as fragile and overrated.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The Paul Pierce one was harder because this was very easy to see. He was a three year player in College but Larry Brown had to take Larry Hughes a one year player. If i was doing the sixers they would have had pierce AI, Prince and Boozer on their team. I also liked Bobby Jackson coming out of college and i think they took a guy name Kenny Payne i think. Jackson wasn't a bad player and who knows what happen to Payne.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

So true, that trade was what put COlorado over.

Forsberg became the best player in the world and Lindross was exposed as fragile and overrated.

Lindross was still a good player but he was overrated like you say. they just gave way to much. I think they gave up a guy named Mike ricci also who turned out to be a pretty good player.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Sixers had three number ones last year and i was hoping with one of them they would take a shot with Big Baby but they wouldn't. Not even sure two of the number ones are still around

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Ihavent watched a ton of college hoops this year but two guys i like are Rice from BC and the guard from Tex. Both look like nice players.

DAMN

This thread went all to hell, you guys talking about trades and draft picks

c'mon Journey, you got a story for EVERYTHING

Did you feel like crying when the girl farted that one night in bed??

HELL, I know I've ripped a few in the sack that have made my eyes water

Journeyman

EOG Master

DAMN

LOL...no I didn't cry but I knew then and there she wasn't for me, I already knew though...and I have seen her since and she looks terrible, this was almost 3 years ago now.

I did not mean to rip up the thread and go off, I did ask him if he cried about Brady, knowing he loved Brady out of college.
:cheers

that's okay Mike. I ain't mad at ya'

the only one that gets a pass is dirty, the rest of you that cried are homo's. :finger004

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Last night with my 2 boys. It was my moms birthday who passed 4 years ago.
Was watching Extreme Makeover with Paul Henry, a blind disabled kid. His outlook on life was nothing less than AMAZING. Sure made me think that when the chips are down, I really do not have it that bad.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

last nite when the nba allstar game ended on 262...

The Devil

EOG Master

DAMN

LOOKS LIKE THE J MAN GETS ALL THE CLASSY LADIES........RIGHT MIKE???

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Gosh I think I cry everyday at sometime.

Blondie

EOG Master

LOOKS LIKE THE J MAN GETS ALL THE CLASSY LADIES........RIGHT MIKE???

That wasn't very nice devil :LMAO

michael777

EOG Dedicated

when they fouled last night with 1 second left in the all star game :gros3d8:

Richkas

EOG Veteran

18 months ago when the old lady left. Cried for 3 months. Kids stayed with me and called me a idiot for crying :+clueless

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

2 days ago when I was chopping onions.

I cry all the time man. I'm overly sensitive. Probably some song about being a dad or having kids or something. Billy Ray Cyrus "please don't go" (version without Miley) gets me nearly every time...and my kids are only 4 and 7. I can't imagine their weddings.

When I give my daughters away at their weddings I'll cry like I'm at their funerals.

I just like to think I've got a lot of heart, rather than a little crybaby bitch!

Blondie

EOG Master

I cry all the time man. I'm overly sensitive. Probably some song about being a dad or having kids or something. Billy Ray Cyrus "please don't go" (version without Miley) gets me nearly every time...and my kids are only 4 and 7. I can't imagine their weddings.

When I give my daughters away at their weddings I'll cry like I'm at their funerals.

I just like to think I've got a lot of heart, rather than a little crybaby bitch!

That is very sweet Shortbus and it does mean you have a lot of heart :cheers