Cannon's System Tracked by Bookie Buster

Re: Cannon's System Tracked by Bookie Buster

2/17:

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

RUTG +9.5 H

USC +6.5 H

WF +8.5 H

H 2-1 +1.8

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

9-13-1 -26.5 UNITS

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

7-2 +16.8

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

3-4 -3.5

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

81-76-2 -7
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

HOME DOG: 25-27 -13.8

ROAD DOG: 37-32 +3.6

2/18:

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

RI -2

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

TX AM +5

PEP +14.5 H

PROV +6 H

Cannon

Banned

THE LINE I POSTED WAS +24 AND THEY COVERED BY 24.5 SO IT WAS A PUSH.

RI is not a 5 unit it is a 2 unit as I make my plays from the open numbers not the closing numbers. That is why your tracking is worthless. I make my bets on the opening number.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

THE LINE I POSTED WAS +24 AND THEY COVERED BY 24.5 SO IT WAS A PUSH.

RI is not a 5 unit it is a 2 unit as I make my plays from the open numbers not the closing numbers. That is why your tracking is worthless. I make my bets on the opening number.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

COL 45
KAS 69

24 POINT DIFFERENCE THUS A PUSH

I USE COVERS.COM TO TRACK THIS SYSTEM.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU PLACE YOUR BETS AT YOUR BOOK WITH THE OPENNING LINE, THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE.

LISTEN CANNON THANKS FOR SHARING THE SYSTEM WITH ALL OF US BUT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW IF IT WILL MAKE THEM MONEY AND THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER MAKE MONEY.

GL,

BB

2/18:

TX AM +5

PEP +14.5 H

PROV +6 H

RI +2.5 H

UPDATED FOR CANNON.

2/18:

TX AM +5

0-1 -2.75

PEP +14.5 H

PROV +6 H

RI +2 H

0-3 -6.6

9-13-1 -26.5 UNITS

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

7-2 +16.8

3-5 -6.25

81-79-2 -13.6
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

HOME DOG: 25-30 -20.4

ROAD DOG: 37-32 +3.6

2/19:

PURD +5

DEP +12.5 R

BRAD +7 R

wrong play on Purdue game...higher ranked team that is a favorite is a big play according to Cannon's system and that would be indiana - 5

Cannon

Banned

Tuesday

2 units
Depaul + 12 1/2
Bradley +7

No play on Purdue because in one poll they are ranked higher than Indiana and the other Indiana is ranked higher

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Why are you posting his plays? He's back and posting them himself.

If you're going to do it, you should get it right. I think he knows what his plays are. They're his.

Two threads of confusion???

FINE IF YOU ALL WANT TO LIVE IN THE DARK ABOUT THIS SYSTEM THAT IS OK BY ME AND GOOD LUCK.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST NIGHT TRACKING THIS "SYSTEM".

AND BY THE WAY I WAS NOT POSTING FOR CANNON I WAS TRACKING TO SEE IF THIS SYSTEM CAN BE PROFITABLE AND YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS.

BB

Cannon

Banned

You have to bet the lines the night beforenot wait till gametime. You have to use both polls.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, I have been telling this guy the same stuff for the past two monthes !!! He is not a player but just a poser from covers.com or something like that !!! Just ignore him !!!

HERCULES YOU CAN GO TO HELL I AM NO POSER PLUS I THINK YOU ARE CANNON, HOW MANY DIFFERENT NAMES DOES THIS GUY HAVE ON THIS SITE?

HAVE FUN LOSING ALL YOU MONEY WITH THIS SO CALLED SYSTEM.

GL,

BB

2/19:

PURD +5

0-1 -2.75

DEP +12.5 R

BRAD +7 R

R 2-0 +4.0

9-13-1 -26.5 UNITS

7-2 +16.8

3-6 -9

83-79-2 -9.6

ROAD DOG: 39-32 +7.6

OVERALL RECORD OF 205 PLAYS IS:

102-100-3 -28.3 UNITS

THEN LOOK AT THE 2 UNIT PLAYS OF HOME/ROAD DOGS:

ROAD DOG: 39-32 +7.6

GL IF YOU PLAY THIS SYSTEM.

munson15

I want winners...

Ok guys on to new things.

GL to us all and lets make some money.

BB
I appreciated you keeping track of the system in Cannon's absence. I am very disappointed that the unranked faves didn't do well. Thanks for posting the results, you saved me some money by convincing me they weren't performing as well as in the past.

CharlieHustle

EOG Member

Bookie Buster are u done tracking this? Reason I ask, from what u said, sounds like it is and I wanted to ask u about ur something-something that I was one to follow across the street but u never got back to me. (Had to do w/MLB from last year) Can I contact u via e-mail thru here?? Or somewhere else? (Not actually sure u can do e-mail contacts here, thats why I ask)

Bookie Buster are u done tracking this? Reason I ask, from what u said, sounds like it is and I wanted to ask u about ur something-something that I was one to follow across the street but u never got back to me. (Had to do w/MLB from last year) Can I contact u via e-mail thru here?? Or somewhere else? (Not actually sure u can do e-mail contacts here, thats why I ask)

Yea my friend you can email me just look in my profile or ask one of the mods for for my email.

I would be glad to help.

BB

11-14-1 -22 UNITS

9-2 +23.8

3-6 -9

HOME DOG: 27-31 -18.6

ROAD DOG: 43-45 -13