How does Xavier go from -1 2/2 to + 2???

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: How does Xavier go from -1 2/2 to + 2???

cause rhode island is gonna put the smack down on em...

Very good chance that happens tonight. It should be a coinflip game like the line says and usually you give it to the home team.

Gotta be a better reason guys......Looks like a wise guy move to me:+clueless

mildavid

EOG Member

I heard something about a guard with a rolled ankle.....wont play.........can't remember where i heard it though......

mild

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

lavender out I think

I have rhode island PK, couldn't get on at work for the +2, now it's -2

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Gotta be a better reason guys......Looks like a wise guy move to me:+clueless

A better reason as what?? Nothing magically about this line. Rhode Island plays tough as shit at home. Game could go either way but Rhode Island has a very good chance of pulling it out. The game should be decided by less than 5 points.

Why do you think they're 12-0 at home while Xavier is 5-3 on the road???

I heard something about a guard with a rolled ankle.....wont play.........can't remember where i heard it though......

mild
That makes sense, but one player don't make the team...sometimes it brings a team together and stronger, we'll see what happens.

mildavid

EOG Member

you mean like wisconsin at texas earlier this year.......I listened to that game on the radio......what a rush........

tc1134

EOG Veteran

I did middle it, so(who knows) hopefully ends in 1 point difference; just having fun.

A better reason as what?? Nothing magically about this line. Rhode Island plays tough as shit at home. Game could go either way but Rhode Island has a very good chance of pulling it out. The game should be decided by less than 5 points.

Why do you think they're 12-0 at home while Xavier is 5-3 on the road???
Tool, you know I respect the hell out of you, but lines don't move this hard for no reason dude! Not this much anyway, it's crazy! Good Luck anyway as always bro!!:cheers

Very good chance that happens tonight. It should be a coinflip game like the line says and usually you give it to the home team.
Looks like you may be right Tool...7 mins to go and like you said about free throws................