I need some ideas for my sons 21st Bday!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Any suggestions from the crowd? What were some things you may have did for your sons 21st Bday?

d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: I need some ideas for my sons 21st Bday!

alcohol:cheers followed by more alcohol:cheers and then some more:cheers do some shots:cheers more beer:cheers puke, and start over:cheers

that's what we do in wisconsin

The General

alcohol:cheers followed by more alcohol:cheers and then some more:cheers do some shots:cheers more beer:cheers puke, and start over:cheers

that's what we do in wisconsin

He's in school now for fire science and starting a second major in FBI Homeland Security so I think I'll try and keep him from the booze. He's already been for-warned of his background check and I ain't harming his career. :cheers . He's a very good kid, working fire, EMT & police (all assistance) since he was 16.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He's in school now for fire science and starting a second major in FBI Homeland Security so I think I'll try and keep him from the booze. He's already been for-warned of his background check and I ain't harming his career. :cheers . He's a very good kid, working fire, EMT & police (all assistance) since he was 16.

well then take him to chuckie cheese for a pizza party then :cheers

The General

I hear ya Michael, :party , but we've been there so many times.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

so when did you adopt him? based on all you said about him - and knowing what we know about you - NO WAY this kid can be yours

having said that - the place(s) to take him: Vegas or A/C (i am 3 years older than my bro and sis and took each one separately to Vegas when they were 21); if you have any - full nudie bars that serve alcohol - take him on his b-day and the "talent" there will be creaming THEIR jeans to get into his (and then you get the ones he doesn't want)

MCP

General, trust me.. all he wants and needs is cash.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't think the Homeland Security of the FBI is going to strike him off the list cause he has a few beers and strippers or something for his Bday.... Now if he went out and was on a 3 day Binger with Strippers, Coke, and Booze like Michael Irvin or Ken Caminitti Used to do then you have something to worry about ... but not having some fun on his 21st Bday.....

dirty

EOG Master

If you want to do something to help him down the line...set him up a Roth IRA with about a Dime in it...and you add some to it every so often throughout the year til he gets out of school....

this thread relates perfectly to me, as im currently working at an investment firm (internship). dirty, i agree..an IRA of some sort would be great.

the general - i just turned 21 on 12/22 and what i did was have kegs + handles at my house before going to the bars. my family was there from 7-9, most friends came at 9 after they left. what i appreciated most were the sweet gifts and cash that i was given.

The General

If you want to do something to help him down the line...set him up a Roth IRA with about a Dime in it...and you add some to it every so often throughout the year til he gets out of school....

He and his brother are sitting on 113 acres of land worth LOTS of money now so I aint to worried about his financials/retirement.

The General

so when did you adopt him? based on all you said about him - and knowing what we know about you - NO WAY this kid can be yours

having said that - the place(s) to take him: Vegas or A/C (i am 3 years older than my bro and sis and took each one separately to Vegas when they were 21); if you have any - full nudie bars that serve alcohol - take him on his b-day and the "talent" there will be creaming THEIR jeans to get into his (and then you get the ones he doesn't want)

:finger004

this thread relates perfectly to me, as im currently working at an investment firm (internship). dirty, i agree..an IRA of some sort would be great.

the general - i just turned 21 on 12/22 and what i did was have kegs + handles at my house before going to the bars. my family was there from 7-9, most friends came at 9 after they left. what i appreciated most were the sweet gifts and cash that i was given.

Thank you & a late happy 21st.

The General

He and his brother are sitting on 113 acres of land worth LOTS of money now so I aint to worried about his financials/retirement.

To clarify, they reside on a farm 300 yards from the biggest manufacturing facilty/grounds around at I65 & St Rd 58. The Japanese have been calling. I liked the farm when I lived there, then married the Hog. The hog threw me out. :whatever:

I'm JK about the hog part. :)

The General

Guys I have had my time with alcohol and I pray that the kid NEVER drinks.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

General,
I just got back from visiting my boy this morning. He just turned 21. I got him a cake w/ 21 candles, sang him Happy Birthday", took him to lunch and gave him a birthday card with a little cash in it. Simple as that. He doesn't drink or smoke herb, but I might take him to a strip joint sometime soon. Best wishes to you and son.

The General

I would like to bring him along to one our parties so he could get a look at more degenerate gamblers. It may assist him in his career. :D

The Devil

EOG Master

BET HE WOULD LOVE 2 EASY 18 YEAR OLD CUTIES........GIFT WRAPPED AND DELIVERED TO A LOCAL HOTEL..............

The General

Sex and drugs. :smokesmal . Seems the way to go for most, but the gifts and money is good advice too. Oscar and Villy made good remarks. I thought maybe Hawaii, but I have never been there.

janus

EOG Dedicated

take him over to see erin andrews in bloomington tonite as our boys put a smackdown on the boilermakers.

General,

We are running out of ideas. The kid could be 22 soon.

How 'bout a $15 gift certificate at "Supercuts?"

panther

EOG Dedicated

beers at a strip club

you can take him or he will end going soon anyway

thats a real father and son thing

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

Boat cruise or send him to one of Vegas Strip clubs if you have the money.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Any suggestions from the crowd? What were some things you may have did for your sons 21st Bday?

HOLY crap he is already 21!!! I REMEMBER WHEN you first mentioned him HE WAS JUST A BABY!!!
:doh1 you are getting old my friend!

If you want to send him something at school I suggest....

Cash
Funded paypal account - put $300 in his paypal account to spend as he wishes on the www
itunes credit - can't go wrong
skype dollars - can be used to contact friends/friends long distance

If you want to hand him a physical gift......

You can't go wrong with a portable dvr Video: Archos AV500 Portable DVR - CNET Reviews, the latest digital camera or an iphone.

If you want to do something fun with him (& his friends) .....

Look up a local F1 track in your area similar to this F1 Boston- Boston's Best Entertainment Complex Featuring Racing, Dining, Entertainment, and Much More! or take them on a tandem skydive.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

take him to a sport game that he likes NBA NHL get good tickets

or play a joke on him like wearing a ski mask and try to rob him

and scary the shit out of him, and make ur wife look like she has been stabbed and pour some ketchup to make it look like blood

and mess up the house or the room and then try to shoot him with a toy guy

since he likes that FBI thing in college maybe that will help him get tougher

LOL just an idea

bunny ranch

The General

haha

Jeff, we got till mid June for this.

Dante, if you only knew how old. :hung

The General

And the winner is $ because I am tied up werkin on my grandmothers home and other flooding around.

It is hard to believe he is 21 years old today.

I recall his birth like it was yesterday.

dirty

EOG Master

Tell him I said Happy Bday and sorry he has to celebrate it under these circumstances