SAM CASSELL..CLIPPERS PLAN TO BUY OUT CONTRACT TODAY

It looks like atleast 4 teams are interested including Denver and Boston.

I know he told the Boston Herald he would like to play in Boston, but this could get interesting!

GO CELTICS!!:+excited-

Re: SAM CASSELL..CLIPPERS PLAN TO BUY OUT CONTRACT TODAY

....As if the Celtics need more weapons...:rolleyes:

However, they were on of the FEW TEAMS that covered for me last night baby!!! :dancefool

Journeyman

EOG Master

Big game experience that Rondo obviously does not have right now.

I bet Reggie Miller wishes he came back and was on Boston right now....can you imagine that?

Big game experience that Rondo obviously does not have right now.

I bet Reggie Miller wishes he came back and was on Boston right now....can you imagine that?

Some guys simply can't live with not being in the spotlight.

Looks like Cassell will be a Celtics by Friday.:cheers

CLIPPERS AND SAM AGREE TO TERMS.

Nobody can tell the difference between Sam Cassell and Nick Van Exel, and if you shaved your eyebrows, you would also be included on my NBA all-ugly team.

But both fun players to watch.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not sure what Sam I am has left in the tank, but I would bet fumes. He is trying a last grasp at that brass ring like the glove. I do not think he can make it deep in the playoffs at this juncture of his career, he did not last time in playoffs and that was many years ago.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

For Jeff Jones, who needs to see if an athlete, male only, is good looking or not. Do get wood looking at Tiki Barber like Xpanda?

SC phone home, it's Boston now.

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td colspan="3" class="headline" valign="top">Sam Cassell joins Celts but isn't playing yet

</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td colspan="3" bgcolor="#016531"> Sam Cassell - G - BOS - Mar. 7 - 1:12 am et </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="3" valign="top">Sam Cassell is set to join the Celtics on Friday but his status for this weekend's games is in doubt.
Ernie Johnson said on TNT that Cassell will debut on Saturday, but The Patriot Ledger quotes coach Doc Rivers saying that Cassell won't play and "might not even suit up" this weekend. Whether he debuts on Saturday or not, Cassell shouldn't be in any fantasy lineups next week. Mar. 7 - 1:12 am et
Source: The Patriot Ledger
</td></tr></tbody></table>