Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night! (14-11-1 +2.11)

Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night!
NBA Record: 14-11-1 (+2.11 units)

Washington Wizards plus 5 points against the Toronto Raptors
(-110 The Greek or BetJamaica or Bookmaker)

My reload-ers and I have been off from the NBA for a few days in preparation for something really big on Friday. It's time for the biggest of them all for the season and that's my EOG "Suck And Swallow" NBA Game of the Year! The lines just came out and even though I feel this line could get more favorable by tomorrow, I am posting this early giving plenty of time for the entire forum world to get in on it! And in honor of my 10,000th EOG post happening today, this release is guaranteed to win or you get the rest of the season free!

Get your reloads in and unload on my EOG "Suck And Swallow" NBA Game of the Year on Friday Night! Take the Washington Wizards plus the points!

iLoViK

EOG Addicted
Re: Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night! (14-11-1 +2.11)

Actually I believe this line this stay in place, there are going to be better who take washington because they have been fun covering spreads but other will be on toronto, after the way they demolished miami... bol to you, will be rooting

Re: Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night! (14-11-1 +2.11)

Up to +6 now. :)

WYM

EOG Dedicated

good luck

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Best of luk to you Reload

Thanks guys! I'm all-in at +6 and a bit on the money line! At this point, it's win it or reload!

:cheers

Up to +6.5 now! That's 1.5 worth of movement now. Any touts out there giving out Toronto tonight?

:)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

You got me curious reload....i'll give it a look

You got me curious reload....i'll give it a look

These Wizards games have been the same lately. They get faded big time by the public but end up cashing big time. The line on Sunday's game against New Orleans moved from +5.5 to +8 by game time for no reason at all. And coming off a big blowout loss I expected the same thing to happen here. No reason to fear these line moves - take advantage of the value instead.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I came up with Toronto -7 not considering the Bosh injury so i'll pass. Good luck tonight Reload!

I came up with Toronto -7 not considering the Bosh injury so i'll pass. Good luck tonight Reload!

Thanks, tool! I think the Bosh injury is a big factor and anyone taking Toronto is probably ignoring it but they shouldn't. Sure it didn't make a difference against the Heat, but Miami can get blown out by anyone these days.

leo

EOG Member

What dou you think about over for this game?..

I'm with ya Reload--Wash +6:cheers

GL

What dou you think about over for this game?..

Interesting thought on the over, leo. It's not like me to ever take an over - I am a "take the under or pass" type of player. My honest opinion is that it's one of those cases where it may look "too easy" to take the over here. But I can't blame anyone for giving it a shot. My overall decision would be to pass on the total. The numbers/trends support it going over but the "looks too easy" feel to the number makes me think under. These thoughts might not help much but should at least show where I'm coming from.

I'm with ya Reload--Wash +6:cheers

GL

Thanks, Hoganknows! Whatchaaaaaa gonnaaa do Raptors when the Washington Wizards come north of the border to go wild on youuuuu!

Looking forward to your writeups this weekend also.

leo

EOG Member

Thanks Reload...

Thanks, Hoganknows! Whatchaaaaaa gonnaaa do Raptors when the Washington Wizards come north of the border to go wild on youuuuu!

Looking forward to your writeups this weekend also.

Yes, Fla @ KY, VU @ Bama, SC @ UT this weekend.

GL tonight:cheers

LOCK and LOAD.....Pulled the trigger gang! Let's have a great hit on this one Loader:cheers

LOCK and LOAD.....Pulled the trigger gang! Let's have a great hit on this one Loader:cheers
Let's go off the rails of a crazy train tonight with an outright winner! Good luck, crazytrain!

WIZARDS WIN IN OVERTIME!!!

:party :smokesmal

Way to shoot 'em down Loader!!!!:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

good job - can't wait for a few more months when we get the

"Bet The Max(ipad) GOY" or "PMS GOY"

Thanks--I needed that--Good Win for Reload--:party :cheers

Re: Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night! (14-11-1 +2.11

Re: Reload's EOG "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year for Friday Night! (14-11-1 +2.11

Good call, Reload!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

good job - can't wait for a few more months when we get the

"Bet The Max(ipad) GOY" or "PMS GOY"

Yeah, I can't wait either, winkyduck! WNBA coming soon!

:+excited-

Thanks--I needed that--Good Win for Reload--:party :cheers

I needed it also, Hoganknows! Needed it big time. I've looked over everything for NBA this weekend and won't have anything else. But I look forward to tailing on some college hoops!

Good call, Reload!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Thanks, 4625!

:party

lefty402

EOG Member

thank you very much LOAD !!!!!!!