Anyone going to bet/watch the Maskaev-Peter fight on HBO tonight?

Could Maskaev be a live dog in this one?

<TABLE id=660828 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenR><TD class=lineColA>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=lineColB><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=topRow><TD class=lineNumber>1909</TD><TD class=lineName>SAMUEL PETER</TD><TD class=lineSpread>-</TD><TD class=lineOverunder>-</TD><TD class=lineTotal>-410</TD></TR><TR class=botRow><TD class=lineNumber>1910</TD><TD class=lineName>OLEG MASKAEV</TD><TD class=lineSpread>-</TD><TD class=lineOverunder>-</TD><TD class=lineTotal>+320</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=660829 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddR><TD class=lineColA>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=lineColB><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=topRow><TD class=lineNumber>1911</TD><TD class=lineName>TOTAL ROUNDS</TD><TD class=lineSpread>-</TD><TD class=lineOverunder>o7?+105 </TD><TD class=lineTotal>-</TD></TR><TR class=botRow><TD class=lineNumber>1912</TD><TD class=lineName>TOTAL ROUNDS</TD><TD class=lineSpread>-</TD><TD class=lineOverunder>u7?-135 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Anyone going to bet/watch the Maskaev-Peter fight on HBO tonight?

I like Peter, Maskaev is old, and Peter has too much power for him. I'll wait for the price to go down a little, and may take Peter by KO if it does not drop.

Thanks for the insight, munson. I just hope it's a better fight than the Klitscho one was. Seems like it should be. Hopefully some harder hitting.

I saw Maskaev fight at Mohegan Sun once - the one against Kirk Johnson where Johnson blasted him through the ropes. He's tried to rectify things since then but who knows what could happen.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the insight, munson. I just hope it's a better fight than the Klitscho one was. Seems like it should be. Hopefully some harder hitting.

I saw Maskaev fight at Mohegan Sun once - the one against Kirk Johnson where Johnson blasted him through the ropes. He's tried to rectify things since then but who knows what could happen.
Yeah, the Klitschko fight was a bomb, only thing that saved it was that I had a little on Vlad at -400! This Maskaev has been knocked out 5 times in his career, and I just think that the younger, big punching Peter will be way too much for him to handle. I don't think you'll see a snoozer like last week in any event.

munson15

I want winners...

Another factor I failed to mention is that Don King is promoting Peter, he had a Nigerian flag to wave at the weigh-in. You know what that means.

Another factor I failed to mention is that Don King is promoting Peter, he had a Nigerian flag to wave at the weigh-in. You know what that means.

Hah, OK! Peter by KO then! And maybe a little on the draw just in case.

:)

dirty

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b90IA4wYzYw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b90IA4wYzYw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This undercard fight has been pretty good! Blood everywhere!

munson15

I want winners...

Peter now -385 at 5dimes.

That one was too easy, munson. And gees especially with Lampley talking about that lawsuit Maskaev had going. Seemed like there was no way he could win. The KO just made it easier.

munson15

I want winners...

That one was too easy, munson. And gees especially with Lampley talking about that lawsuit Maskaev had going. Seemed like there was no way he could win. The KO just made it easier.
:cheers