OT: hey raider and jeff

when do ya think froggie is gonna come hoppin back into this pond? today, he said AGAIN he is gone...lol

:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: OT: hey raider and jeff

I'm sure Shrink is just thrilled with Raiders running off the Omnivourous one!

Jesus, ridiculous. :(

Sometimes I think a select few would rather see no one post despite it eventually hurting themselves.

I'm sure Shrink is just thrilled with Raiders running off the Omnivourous one!
and how many people has Frog run off the forum? And how many farewell speeches has Frog given?

:gros3d8:

I don't know what Oblivious Fog's problem is. He showed up last week with a modicum of fanfare, and all of a sudden he was after me.

Heck if I know why.

I could all of a sudden post that the Earth was round, and, out of nowhere, he would post that I was an idiot, and the Earth was flat.

Who knows what his problem is.

But I kind of enjoy it. It reminds me of that cartoon where the guy has his arm extended to the little guy's forehead, while the little guy's arms just keep flailing away, flailing post after post.

But I kind of enjoy it. It reminds me of that cartoon where the guy has his arm extended to the little guy's forehead, while the little guy's arms just keep flailing away, flailing post after post.
:cheers

JMan
I doubt he runs anyone off.

Here you go
<table id="post915670" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">10-17-07, 11:43 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #7 (permalink (Smooth Preseason tue 13-13 YTD) (Smooth Preseason tue 13-13 YTD) (Smooth Preseason tue 13-13 YTD)) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Smooth1<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_915670", true); </script>
EOG Senior Member

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_915670" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Smooth Preseason tue 13-13 YTD<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Fuck it! I?m done! ...with this forum idiots! good job general and dirty!

If you think you post more winners in NBA regular season than me, go on fucking FROG!</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table id="post916083" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">tool21<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_916083", true); </script>
EOG Dedicated

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_916083" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Bets to hit hard in the NBA<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Omni...i honestly hope you don't plan to post your plays here. Because with the rep your making one bad day and you're going to get bashed to hell, cry, and leave again.

You started shit with Smooth1 when last year he was one of the best NBA cappers on this forum.

And then you start shit with Mr. NBA who is only trying to give insight on NBA games. What gives?</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mr.NBA Quote:
Mods please remove FROG'S useless shit from the NBA forum<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->If possible could you make a copy and put in the dump so that we can have intelligent NBA discussions without some POS that thinks his shit doesnt stink fukin ruin everything........I certainly dont need to put up with that dumb ass and at the moment a very good NBA capper(smooth) has said he is done because of that guy. If he wants to be a fuktard let him run the dump....I dont go there......Sports forums should be about picks and winners, not posting fukin donuts when another poster has a bad night. Not fukin cool.:cheers

thanks

I hope Smooth doesn't leave over this fraud. I posted about this very thing last night. Frog was trying desperately to get paid for his NBA picks, he's been trying it for years, the start of every season he's a bitter little Frog because he never gets any takers. I know for a fact he asked over at the RX and they declined to pay him. I assume that happened here, he either asked and was turned down, or he thought they would offer and they didn't do so. Once he realizes nobody is going to be filling his tip jar he gets nasty as hell. Usually comes up with some story about how he must move on because of being mistreated or some other fairy tale designed to mask the fact he's nothing but a failed tout who couldn't find a customer. He might even use the fact EOG now allows "stiffs" like me to post as his next reason he must leave for his next 5 day retirement, LOL.

Either way you could see this coming a mile away. He creates a thread in the NBA forum saying he won't be posting his plays because this place is a dump, of course that's because he isn't getting compensated, and now spends his time going around bashing everyone else who posts their NBA plays for free. He's been nasty to Mr NBA, Smooth and anyone else down there that is trying to help the forum. He hates it some of us can afford to give our opinions away for free since we know how to win. Grow up Frog, about time for you to get "outraged" again over something EOG has done so you can run to the RX, kiss their ass, bash this place, and try to coax payment from those people again this year. Once that fails he will be back here again rattling an empty tip jar. Wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Do you really think people leave when they say they're leaving? I don't!

Frog bring more viewing and we both know it, as does Shrink... are you just going to omit the fact that his threads get many replies/views?

Do you think The Shrink wants Omni to leave the site?

answer- NO

Omnivourous Frog is one of the best posters of all time, period.

You kiss JJ's ass like he is some wonderkind, yet you knock Frog for being fictional(according to you), makes no sense, JJ is real?

Frog is a complete asshole. I'm not going to give him a pass because he brings in views.

For those that want to protect him, go ahead and do it but until he learns to stop bashing people I'll be all over his ass.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders , The Shrink will be contacting you in the morning for a 9 am conf call (3 way) ....please be prompt.

You kiss JJ's ass like he is some wonderkind, yet you knock Frog for being fictional(according to you), makes no sense, JJ is real?
I don't see JJGold bashing any posters. Frog is the biggest jerk on the forum.

If Frog can lay off of everyone except me, then I'll leave him alone. It takes a big man to bash ID at every opportunity.

And what's his reasoning for jumping in the sports forums and chasing posters away?

If Shrink wants me to leave then I'll leave. I don't need to be banned or give a farewell speech.

But I could care less what you say on the subject.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't exect you to care, just figured maybe you would have respect for Ken and not run off a poster he obviously coveted.

Why is it so hard for you to back off?

JMan- I respect Ken. I like Ken. If he tells me to call, I'll do it. If General or any of the mods say call, then I'll do it.

If you even want to talk I'll do it. But don't give me the shit to be prompt. Who the hell are you to tell me to be prompt?

I'll answer the call or call if anyone wants but I'm not going to take anything from you.

Don't you ever try to compare yourself to Ken.

The Shrink will be contacting you in the morning for a 9 am conf call (3 way) ....please be prompt.
Hey, what happened? This isn't fair to a guy that gets up late, is on CST and the clocks just got moved up an hour. :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Great stuff, actually riveting or ribetting. But sadly, I have more important business in the sports forums so you shall have to continue my Frog bashing party without the honored guest. But thanks for keeping me in mind.
Your old hoppy buddy...OF :+excited-

I'm proud of you Frog. You admitted to taking a beating before you left.

Frog
Well, first off no reason I should not apologize for flaking out early season. For those who care, and follow me, I offer you a sincere apology,

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Great stuff, actually riveting or ribetting. But sadly, I have more important business in the sports forums so you shall have to continue my Frog bashing party without the honored guest. But thanks for keeping me in mind.
Your old hoppy buddy...OF :+excited-

Three wide the Frog with a late rush.

Our efforts worked. Frog got a tongue lashing and has to be on his best behavior. Mission accomplished.

What they are know saying about Frog
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Frog's late regular season...<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->wow, that was out of character for you. gl the rest of the way.

JMan- Did you give Frog the meds?

He's been banned from the main forum for the most part. He went 0-2 today in the sports forum so he's stay may be short lived this time.