JOURNEYMAN! WHAT'S YOUR STORY HERE?

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: JOURNEYMAN! WHAT'S YOUR STORY HERE?

Who did he stiff anyway?And how did that happen? Why anyone would trust some anonymous person on an internet forum is beyond me.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Gotta love the internet, I am not 50, and I DID NOT BAN YOU.

have a good day.:+clueless

I didn't know. I thought it was said earlier you were 39. I just think banning is the dumbest thing in the world anyway uinless there is major spamming involved. Just drives me nuts sometimes.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I never banned anyone...if I had a forum it would be 'unmoderated'...if u want to tell someone to fuck off so be it...these forums are generally way too moderated by one persons opinion of how they think it should be.

I don't like banning, makes very little sense...and I never banned you, I remember you.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I never banned anyone...if I had a forum it would be 'unmoderated'...if u want to tell someone to fuck off so be it...these forums are generally way too moderated by one persons opinion of how they think it should be.

I don't like banning, makes very little sense...and I never banned you, I remember you.

Good deal. That is the way it should be.

J

joeybagadonuts

So, Journey, what do you figure you make per hour posting here? You are probably online 15+ hours a day, 7 days a week, so about 420 hours a month. Since you make $1500 a month, thats a whooping $3.57 a hour. You know you could make 2-3x that working at a fast food place, right? Man, your mom must be so proud of her "gambling forum legend" of a son when she brings down your dinner each night.

Im really surprised that EOG has not seen an influx of Philipino posters since jmans hiring!:+clueless

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Hey Shawn, nice to see you found the time to take your mouth off mos cock long enough to come in here with yet one more philipino comment.

Why dont you go have another drink you friggin loser.

Blondie

EOG Master

thats not very nice:( why u mad at me?:(

Shawn, the majority of people on here are sick of the Filipino jokes. As of late it appears the only reason you are here is to bash someone or make jokes that have been tiresome and dull for some time. Try offering something worthwhile to the forum and you might get a different response.