DWAYNE WADE OUT FOR SEASON....

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: DWAYNE WADE OUT FOR SEASON....

He wasn't supposed to play saturday night and almost cheated me out of winning.

Starting to think he is a little on the overated side anyway. In basketball, you can have 1 great player and succeed unlike any other team sport. You can have the greatest quarterback ever yet you are still unlikerly to win the super bowl. You can have the greatest shortstop and pitcher ever and still likely will not win the world series. But in basketball, if you truly have a great player with just role guys around you, you can win at least better than they have.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

why not

not like it will hurt their playoff chances - get as bad as you can and get the best player possible so next season you can make the playoffs in the JV League known as the (L)East

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah, I am a Pacers fan in general although i can't stand to watch them of late. It is embarrasing. One you know you can't make playoffs, why win at all? same with the NFL. When the colts were horrible, I wanted them to lose. Why go 6-10 every year.

Using the colts example. Just 1 win would have been the difference between Peyton manning(greatest quarterback ever) and Ryan Leaf because trust me, if the colts had the second pick, they were going to take Ryan Leaf.

I am sure the Heat fans are crushed. There is no way now that they will make the playoffs.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

osu are you kidding....we had no chacne for months...we are excited now that we have a even better chance at the worst record..:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

osu are you kidding....we had no chacne for months...we are excited now that we have a even better chance at the worst record..:houra

umm - go back and re-read it and i think you can see it is ooozing with sarcasm

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Geeze, I'd think. if the heat won their remaining 21 or so games, they would still only mathematically be alive for the 8 seed. I think the 7 seed team has 30 wins right now and if the heat won out they would finish 32-50.

patswin

EOG Veteran

Big line swing tonight, sitting on the clips +3 here, looks like the line is now -2 clips

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Was going to go with the Clips but I smell a trap and hardly ever take road faves. in the NBA. So many teams in the NBA have great home records and shitty road records or average ones. The Jazz have only lost like 3 games at home compared to like .500 on the road. Usually it is the first game that a team comes to play and the n after that, completely fall on their face but at least for the heat, they have already fallen.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Riley gonna miss games now to go scout college players...he cant stand to watch this team either...