HD's 3/10 CBB

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Hopefully with less games I can cap a little better.

Ended up with a very small winning day with the USD/SMC game going into OT.

Tonight's card:

CAA CHAMPIONSHIP
515/516 William & Mary/George Mason Over 117
I would lean Mason here, but the line is a little pricey to me. W & M may be out of gas.

Clearly W & M will want to slow the pace. However, I think this total is priced a little low. Both clubs had games go under by a bunch yesterday. Neither team shot well yesterday. Both teams will play hard defense, but expect a lot of fouls as well.

517 Middle Tennessee (+6') 1st Half
517 Middle Tennessee (+11') Game
MTSU is a scrappy team and this # is a little generous. MT has held opp to 42% or lower in 4 of L5 games.

519 Arkansas-Little Rock (+5) 1st Half
519 Arkansas-Little Rock (+9) Game
Western Ky is on a mission, but I think UALR has decent value here. UALR allows opp to shoot only 40% from the field.

WCC CHAMPIONSHIP
521 San Diego (+4) 1st Half
521 San Diego (+7') Game
Not a big play at all, but I think USD and Grier will take the air out of the ball just like last night. USD may be out of gas, but I think this is the only way to go by taking a team getting 7 on their own home floor. USD is win or go home at this point. Strictly a value play here.

MAAC CHAMPIONSHIP
523/524 Rider/Siena Under 149
These two went way over in their 2 meetings. I think the conference championship and win or go home mentality seeps in and the defenses play harder.

SOUTHERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
525 Elon (+17) Game
Played Davidson tough in two games. Elon has nothing to lose here and can play loose here. Davidson will play a little tight IMO.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 3/10 CBB

Damn UALR ruins a perfect night. That's what I get for going against one of my fav teams. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!