Federer - Sampras 6-3 6-7 7-6

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Federer - Sampras 6-3 6-7 7-6

That smells of a fix. I watched the beginning of it and Federer could demolish him if he really wanted too. With the atmosphere and all of that crap, they made it close for the fans and everyone else.

iLoViK

EOG Addicted

This is 4th time they played, first one went easy to federer like 6-3 6-3, next one federer won 6-3 6-7 6-3, third one i think sampras took it in 2 7-6 6-3, and now this...

Pete still got a great serve, no fixing in my opinion

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Roddick has a better serve and federer demolishes him every time they play.

The natural circumstance of the event allows Federer to relax and not have the killer instict. it is almost more of a hit around than a match.

Guess all I'm saying is if this was a real tournament environemt, I say Federer wins 6-2 6-3 the majority of the time.

iLoViK

EOG Addicted

Nah, do not agree, sampras has a great serve, not as good as roddik, but sampras after the good serves comes to the net, something that andy is definetely not as good as

In these big-time exhibition matches, the guys try to keep it close to satisfy the crowd and keep the "Gate" alive for the next "showdown."

Not fixed, but neither player is trying to blowout or embarrass the other.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

In these big-time exhibition matches, the guys try to keep it close to satisfy the crowd and keep the "Gate" alive for the next "showdown."

Not fixed, but neither player is trying to blowout or embarrass the other.

Yeah, that is more of what I meant.

I mean, come on, if a guy who has picked up a racket 10 times in the last 6 months can take the world #1 in his PRIME to a tiebreak in the 3rd, then he would have never retired in the first place.