Big Brother After Dark on Showtime

dirty

EOG Master
Never watched the show....Ever.... don't like reality shows... but I was flipping the TV and on showtime2 every night from 12-3 they are showing the house Live... Damn they got some fine ass women on this show... I have seen 2 blonds that are friggin' hot and 2 brunettes as well.. one walking in a towel... don't know their names or nothing...

anyone else watch this:+clueless

Re: Big Brother After Dark on Showtime

i was watching last night!

buncha dudes sitting round bullshiting about driver liceneses:whatever:

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I don't know.....I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of it. I thought it was a waste of time. 3 hours of it ??

Sounds interesting. I will try checking it out if I am up late enough.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

used to be a fan of it, but with all reality shows that involve strategy, once everyone sees how the game should be played, it gets kinda old....if its on, i will look for a little bit, but not engrossed like i used to be.....

dirty

EOG Master

This years on Showtime2 is a lot better than last years... Girls in Bikini's and fine as hell....

Last edited:

rayray

EOG Dedicated

damn dirty, you missed an episode from last week where 2 of the girls were giving lapdances in bikini bottoms. the one with the fake tits and the other tallish girl with short brownish hair.(the one in the red robe tonight) it was awesome

dirty

EOG Master

Man.... I just started watching it on showtime this week... I forgot all about it..... I don't watch the regular show after seeing this... was it on CBS or showtime

dirty

EOG Master

That damn Natalie is Hot as fire boy... Big ole tits and all... Said she was Miss Hawaiian Tropic Oregon on CBS.com

That Gay dude from Texas earlier said he was bored and wanted to Knit something :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I am not homophobic and have Gays in my family and gay friends..but I have never had one say they wanted to Knit :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Chelsia is the One in the red robe... She is fine on the show but her pics suck on Big Brother Website

rayray

EOG Dedicated

yeah, i watched it on sho2 one day last week. it comes on every night from 11-2. house is really seperated though. i have no idea who is still on and who isnt.

dirty

EOG Master

You got that right... I wonder if she is Poking the Mohawk dude... he just had his arms around her and playing with her ass...

rayray

EOG Dedicated

nah, she aint bangin him i dont think. everyone in the place cuddles all the time.. in other words, the girls are dickteases. chelsia said she hadnt even gotten herself off since she has been in the house. too many cameras

dirty

EOG Master

Natalie Big assed boobs are about to fall all out of that damn top while she is painting her nails

dirty

EOG Master

nah, she aint bangin him i dont think. everyone in the place cuddles all the time.. in other words, the girls are dickteases. chelsia said she hadnt even gotten herself off since she has been in the house. too many cameras

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Her bio on the site says she is a Wild Child...:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

At least the Ugly Blonde reading the Bible doesn't have to worry about getting hit on during the night.... She is teamed with Josh (the openly Gay dude)

rayray

EOG Dedicated

she and natalie and chelsea were making out with all the guys in the hottub last week after the lap dances the girls gave. i think they all like the guy who was talkin trash playing chess. (not the dude natalie is talkin too right now) by the way, the guy she is talkin too now has got to have a boner the cat couldnt scratch. he has the prime view of those tittays!

dirty

EOG Master

That dude is Matt... that is natalie's partner... I wish I could have seen that shit... They don't have past episodes of this on showtime...

dirty

EOG Master

Transfer this over here

<table id="post1123183" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">03-12-08, 12:27 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #5 (permalink) <input name="plist[1123183]" id="plist_1123183" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->slappy<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1123183", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1123183" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Butch Harmon dumps John Daly over 'shenanigans'<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->

on a side note....Dirty, turn it on showtime2. big brother after dark is on and you gotta see what the big tittied girl is wearing<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">slappy
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by slappy
</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Add slappy to Your Buddy List
</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- post #1123186 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post1123186" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> <!-- status icon and date --> 03-12-08, 12:32 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #6 (permalink) <input name="plist[1123186]" id="plist_1123186" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->dirty<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1123186", true); </script>

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1123186" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- icon and title --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Butch Harmon dumps John Daly over 'shenanigans'<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->I just now saw man.... Holy cow
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dirty

EOG Master

The others speculated last night that all the ones other than Chelia, Joshua (gay), and the Mohawk dude were all couples before they came on....

rayray

EOG Dedicated

ya know, her face is nothing all that great and sometimes that voice crackling gives me a headache but damnt the body on this chick!!! how could you not want to bang that shit every night your in the house??? these people are bored to death. theres nothing to do so what would be the problem in never getting out of bed???

rayray

EOG Dedicated

i thought chelsia and mohawk had decided to act like a couple or something but i gotta turn the volume up so high to hear them sometimes and when it gets loud, the dog wakes up and gives me the evil eye..hahah

dirty

EOG Master

Last Night the last hour they decided that all but those 3 were couples... Sheila and Adam, Natalie and Ryan and Matt.....

dirty

EOG Master

ya know, her face is nothing all that great and sometimes that voice crackling gives me a headache but damnt the body on this chick!!! how could you not want to bang that shit every night your in the house??? these people are bored to death. theres nothing to do so what would be the problem in never getting out of bed???

Now some nights Natalie is fine as hell in the face... some nights she is not... her body is fine every night...She is built like a Brick Shithouse

rayray

EOG Dedicated

i love the little slutty shit she wears around the house. the pigtails and the really tight shorts, always showing her tatties and high "schoolgirl" socks. DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN haha

dirty

EOG Master

i love the little slutty shit she wears around the house. the pigtails and the really tight shorts, always showing her tatties and high "schoolgirl" socks. DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN haha

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Natalie and her Big tits and nice ass are looking fine tonight on that damn chain they are having to ride....

rayray

EOG Dedicated

dirtman, i just walked in and i dont know whats going on. check it out and tell me whats up. i see the hawk and nat hangin on the deals but dont know whats the deal. is the one who falls first out???

rayray

EOG Dedicated

ddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffff is happenin here???????????????