Any good Ace-Ace stories?

"Overheard a (loose lip?ed) mob guy in the sac-and-pac talking about a "play"

has to rank right up there.

The rise and fall of Ace-Ace. Imo, he entered a well meant man. He?s a legit forum character now. The broken English to self inflicted "scandals" Not real tough to find a humorous side to the Ace-Ace saga. And if you?re reading this Ace, if you can?t laugh at yourself, then who?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Any good Ace-Ace stories?

I M AeC AeC cum c ma new sight!

Insight intromtain on Toleedho chk beck at 6:firty

Reckord 22-40 -1800 (smal pleys)
3-1 +3800 (reel big pleys)

totel +2000

good yeer so fah

Junior

EOG Veteran

According to the old progressive betting system he is posting like he is 100-0. I actually know people who made thousands fading his tracker forum NBA and CBB plays. He quit there then went to action plays in CBB in a different section and the progressive system in the NBA. He is a tool in the industry. He had one good run in football and that was it. Anyone who bets any of his plays are crazy, give your money to charity instead. Both the RX and ACE are losing daily. Ace is a known tout and can post at the RX anywhere but read the site promotions section there and it says known touts are only allowed to post in the site promo section. IF the RX is still paying that loser ACE they deserve what they get. He is the best fade on the internet. He is a better fade than "THE UNIONMAN". I heard GOVERNOR SPITZER paid all his prostitutes with the money he made fading ACE, well over $80,000.Well ,EX governor now.

Junior

EOG Veteran

According to the old progressive betting system he is posting like he is 100-0. I actually know people who made thousands fading his tracker forum NBA and CBB plays. He quit there then went to action plays in CBB in a different section and the progressive system in the NBA. He is a tool in the industry. He had one good run in football and that was it. Anyone who bets any of his plays are crazy, give your money to charity instead. Both the RX and ACE are losing daily. Ace is a known tout and can post at the RX anywhere but read the site promotions section there and it says known touts are only allowed to post in the site promo section. IF the RX is still paying that loser ACE they deserve what they get. He is the best fade on the internet. He is a better fade than "THE UNIONMAN". I heard GOVERNOR SPITZER paid all his prostitutes with the money he made fading ACE, well over $80,000.Well ,EX governor now.

For instance he is posting in the college hoops section and posts 11-15 -$2000, today its 6 games $500 each. HE never plays 6 games at $500 each. He is chasing GUARANTEED. FUNNY thing is IF you go to his tracking cbb section and add the -$3000 there he is down OVER -$5000 in cbb. He is the shittiest capper on the internet.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I thought I spend too much time on these kinda forums but I neve have any idea the kind of drama people are talking about.

If the guy sucks, he sucks. Alot of the people who post on the internet, don't even play their plays as much as they say they do. There is just no way they can. If they get down, they just act like they have a couple big plays and hope to get lucky to build their internet persona back up.

I always said I wanted to post 1 single play for 50K units at the beginning of the season and if I win keep posting through the season 1 play a day for 1 unit so worst casde scenario I could say I finished up with over 49K units. and if I lost that 1st play, just never post a play again.

I never really understood all the fuss over this ace ace guy.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There are no good stories as it is the great american forum tragedy. He cost more bettors more money than any other tout in forum history. And he did it with a smile. He cost docs followers so much money they had a free plays until you get even for a while. He just ruined people's lives, ruined their Christmases, all under a charade of being in the know. A total disgrace disgrace, there are zero good stories about this debacle. Only a trail of tears, broken promises and heartbreak. People trusted him and the rx. I will never forgive either for that abuse of trust.

Best Wishes...OF :newsmile055:

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

But why? sorry but when people post plays, those that just follow blindly have to expect that some. He is under no obligation to provide winners and if he is posting his plays on the rx, how is he touting when people are obviously seeing him lose.

There are only a couple people I might follow blindly and I sure wouldn't if they keep losing. Maybe this isn'ct true but I remember when I looke dback at the rx tracker forum that the majority of people doing that are losding yet the people that post in the individual sport section like college basketball are up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Because it was all a set up by the RX, knowing he was an incompetent fraud. There is a big difference from some shmuck posting his play to condoning and endorsing plagiarism, lying, deceit, falsified records, incorrect or unavailable lines, incorrect juice, and blatant misrepresentation. I have been around the forums ten years now, seen a hundred touts come and go. Nothing was even close to this.

Best wishes...OF :+whipping

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah, the only thing I ever heard about him was a few years ago, he got on some unbeleivable hot streak in football or something and got a large fan base and people just kept riding him and failed.

Junior

EOG Veteran

If you notice ALL his fucking vigs are -105, sorry betting halves NO WAY all vigs are -105 but for him they are. A PHONY to a TEE! :+signs15-

Junior

EOG Veteran

I want to find out who his book is cause I want the -105 every play too.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5191738 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5191738", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5191738 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->one leg down

NEXT SD ST-2 1/2 1ST HALF............$21

AA :+signs15- :LMAO
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Because he had one great run NFL playoffs. Then he made some backroom deals with the rx, showed up at the bash with a I'm an exbookie who wants to help you and got slipped into doc's, which made him look legit, when most of us experinced guys knew better. Then came the lookout moment. He lost his entire bankroll, in NCAA after 4 or 5 weeks, I was going to post NBA at the RX, had a major falling out over him and the way he got special protective treatment. It was the snake oil salesman directing traffic to the Judas goat wil. I got run out of town just asking him for an accurate record. It is an ugly saga, one I wil never forget.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

rayray

EOG Dedicated

hi, im ace. i had a few good football seasons a while back (just like every good gambler did those years. hah) and here is where you can find my basketball picks. who the fuck follows a football capper on his basketball plays??? people are so fucking stupid to do this but it happens every day. how many people wake up looking for blangs basketball picks?? a ton of people do and its so fucking dumb. the guy got his name as an nfl capper. not basketball. if your gonna follow a tout, at least make it one who specialized in 1 sport and doesnt try to claim to be great in every sport. people are stupid.