UCSB +170 to win the Big West Tourney

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NOT MANY books have Odds to win the BWT. a few do - and one i play at does. for those that do

UCSB +170

don't understand why Fullerton +150 is the fave because they have a MUCH tougher road to win it all - they have to win 3 in 3 while UCSB only has to win 2 - and fullerton hasn't won 2 straight in the BWT in some time. also when fullerton beats either riverside or slo thursday they have a WAR with northridge all set for friday - and if fullerton wins that one their "gas tanks" will be on EMPTY come saturday. UCSB +170 is a GIFT - take it and be glad you were given an early Xmas present

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: UCSB +170 to win the Big West Tourney

good luck. do you still like those unders at the ACC?

Winky..you are insane...and I love it bro!!!! Keep it up man.......:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

good luck. do you still like those unders at the ACC?

can only play that way - only problem is the totals sure do look shaded low - thinking the books mighta FINALLY realized what we have known here for some time

can't play over - not so sure i wanna play under, though. IF i knew for sure SLO/UCR would avoid OT i'd UNDER there in a second - but i am not so i can't

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Winky, How about today's games? Any strong opinions?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky, How about today's games? Any strong opinions?

the fullerton line looks about right - as for a total - this has to be a dog/under play if you like ucr or under. i just wonder if garbage time could push it over

irvine or no one in that game - and this one could be a dead under - low scoring game