Florida coach Donavon wants a 'do over' roster.

Sportsline...

"Florida?s first-round exit from the SEC tournament left the Gators with a four-game losing streak (and) shaky NCAA tournament credentials...

Florida started two freshmen and two sophomores, and three of the team's top four reserves are freshmen. Donovan didn't sound encouraged by what normally would be an encouraging sign for the future.

"It's hard for me to be excited going forward because I don't see things getting fixed," Donovan said. "It's in front of our guys, what it takes to win. For whatever reason, I haven't brought it out in them. They're not committed to it. ... I'm not really excited about seeing this group of guys being sophomores."

Forum Dispatch...

"I?d like to kick each one of ?em square in the nuts right now. I?d trade these guys for the ?under six-foot league? Dade County team in a heartbeat." he scowled as he shoved one if his players out of the way while beating a hasty retreat to the locker room. One Florida player who had fallen at the buzzer remained down thirty minutes post game appearing unable to get up. "Don?t worry about him," a team manager informed "He pulls that ?I?m hurt? crap just about every time we lose."

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Florida coach Donavon wants a 'do over' roster.

He really did this? Surprised I haven't heard it yet on any of these suck ass talk shows. But, lets hear from 9 guys about bubble teams. geeze.

Thats funny though. Wish i would have seen it live.