3* NBA GOY up now for the 14th

Re: 3* NBA GOY up now for the 14th

Lakers 22-10 on road 14-6 run all ats 5-1 with 2 days rest Lakers starting very important road run feel they need to send west conf. Message N.O off big win vs. San. then goes on road to Det. perfect place for a let down and did i say PRIME TIME FOR KOBE!! And believe me I am no Kobe or Laker fan just like money. Have not liked lakers since they had a guy named magic and one big fellow named LEW (Jabar). Tells you how old I am.

Good Luck

No perfect place Now who do you like saw up on another thread backing NO here is sounds like lakers????

Good Luck

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

To me it seems like the Hornets get up for these games vs good teams but good teams don't get up for the Hornets because they are the Hornets.

I agree in most cases but they got up big time for San just do not feel they can do it again and Lakers know its crunch time going with Kobe and Phil

Good Luck with the game

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

HE DIDNT JUST SAY PERFECT TIME FOR A LET DOWN DID HE? LOL ITS THE LAKERS!!

WASNT AGREEING WITH YOU!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A DUMB STATEMENT THAT YOU SAID PERFECT TIME FOR A "LETDOWN!"! IVE NEVER HEARD OF A TEAM HAVING A "LETDOWN" AGAINST ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NBA!! LOL TAKIN NO +2

Ugly game guys gasol plays only 3 minutes I heard do to sprain but a loss is a loss. Time to get to work on Sat. Card

Good Luck