Shoulda went "ALL IN" on Memphis to win the Conf Tourney

Just sit out the other games and wait for that to cash, and have one helleva a bankroll for next week :+cool-1+

What were the odds on that prop???

The rest of this conference SUCKS

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Shoulda went "ALL IN" on Memphis to win the Conf Tourney

What are the odds I could get that Memphis doesn't go to the final 4 or the national championship game? Would be a strong play. Those type of guys would be a 4 seed if they played in a real conference; especially the way Calipari recruits. he doesn't recruit basketball players, he recruits athletes that play basketball. And you know the program is dirty, why in the hell would these guys go to memphis when they are top recruits? They are playing in a second rate conference and are only on tv 25% of the time as compared to Duke, Carolina, or many other schools.

Think of all the close games that memphis would play if they were in a reral conference that they would likely lose especially on the road due to free throw shooting and certain homeboyery they would do when things don't go their way like they started to do at powerhouse UAB.

yep, I see Memphis getting bounced early, especially if they run into a fundamentally sound team like a Davidson, Kentucky, or West Virginia in the 2nd round

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

So I'm watching the final of the conference USA tourney with memphis in another toute of what should be a D 3 team and I find it humerous that their slogan for the conference that is on both ends of the floor is "Conference USA" and then under it "Competition lives here" hahahah. Could there be anything else that is more inaccurate for what should be a slogan. You'd almost think that was an intentional joke.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

thats the one weakness memphis has is we haven't played a lot of strong teams.hopefully it doesn't come back on us.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Memphis might have had the strongest out of conference schedule in the counrty. yes, their conference is weak but they have aleady beaten many top teams this year.

The Devil

EOG Master

they will be cutting down the nets in about 4 weeks......

they are the best team in the country will will prove it shortly...........

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

They will "choke" as many call it but they will not win it all. No way. They aren't mentally tough enough to win it and that is the way Calipari just recruits. Same thing he did at UMASS.

And their strength of schedule is a little overated. I know they have supposedly had 7 tough games. But 1 of those is Gonzaga and I wouldn't call that tough and they lost to Tenn. at home. I know they beat G town. Can't remember the others but you know if they played in a real conference, they'd lose and be about a 4 seed.