Does Tennessee play Defense?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Christ... You can't win the national title playing no D... They think they can just trade 3s for 2s all game and win... Not in the tournament.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Does Tennessee play Defense?

they play good defense actually. Not tonight apparantly. I need them pretty good for a couple of parlays...just need an outright win, please.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Do you think their full court pressure is a disguise for the fact that they suck on D? Maybe they just like to make it a chaotic game because in a half court set a team like Georgetown or Stanford would eat them alive. I guess we'll see.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Do you think their full court pressure is a disguise for the fact that they suck on D? Maybe they just like to make it a chaotic game because in a half court set a team like Georgetown or Stanford would eat them alive. I guess we'll see.

Maybe, but I doubt it. Take a look at what they have done all year. Strange things happen in these conf tourneys. Stanford and Gtown have 7 foot monsters in the middle and play slowdown ball. Gtown offense is shaky and Stanford is tough but not athletic though they play UCLA toe to toe. Tenn is relentless, they play 90 foot game, have multiple scorers, multiple 3 point shooters, are very athletic and are experienced too. They will be a tough out. They did well in the tourney as of late and got robbed last year against Ohio St. It will be interesting.