Pondering The Great Question of Gambling Websites

If you really had the means to go back and collect the data from all the gambling websites, which of the two final responses below probably would have more posts?

A) Great pick! Thanks!

B) That's all right. You'll get 'em tomorrow!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Pondering The Great Question of Gambling Websites

If you really had the means to go back and collect the data from all the gambling websites, which of the two final responses below probably would have more posts?

A) Great pick! Thanks!

B) That's all right. You'll get 'em tomorrow!

without a doubt A

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Gotta go with D on this one or something along with "BOL tonight" then with the beer glasses hitting each other icon

I said "final" response. Not goofy expressions of pre-game hope.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I always like when someone says they are on the opposite side of a posted play and then will finish it wishing them good luck. Ummm, why, like you really mean it. Yeah, I have a couple dimes on it and I hope your side throws in a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to beat me.

There will always be luck in gambling

Well, sure there is luck in gambling.

Otherwise, the number of gamblers who lose at this might go from 98% to 100%.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Hahaha, I know but when people just naturally wish you luck in anything you do, it is just more true in gambling than anything else.

If I say, I am looking for a job and you say "good luck". well that is different than being on the opposdite side of a game and still saying good luck since there is actual luck involved

I always like when someone says they are on the opposite side of a posted play and then will finish it wishing them good luck. Ummm, why, like you really mean it. Yeah, I have a couple dimes on it and I hope your side throws in a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to beat me.

There will always be luck in gambling

I started a thread about that awhile back, let me dig that one up

Always found that funny as well