Reload's NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week" (15-11-1, +3.11)

Reload's NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week"
NBA Record: 15-11-1 (+3.11 units)

Toronto Raptors plus 4 points against the Sacramento Kings
(-108 The PIG)

Last week, my NBA "Suck And Swallow" Game of the Year won big for the reload-ers here on EOG as the 6 point underdog Washington Wizards won outright in Toronto against the Raptors! It was my biggest release of the season and posted over 24 hours before the tip so over 300 viewers on EOG could cash in big time! Everyone's asking me how can we top it? Well, I've looked at a lot of games since then and I can say there really has been nothing to top it. But on Sunday night, it's time to jump back in with a game I feel is at least playable enough to make it my NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week"!

While everyone else out there is looking forward to "Selection Sunday" and mailing it on the remaining college hoops conference championship games today, the real money is to be made tonight with the NBA instead. So if you're on the chase tonight or just need that one last winner to finish the week off right, this is it.

For my NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week", my reload-ers and I are taking the Toronto Raptors plus 4 points against the Sacramento Kings!

The Sacramento Kings won two games in a row before losing last night in Phoenix and I feel another loss is looming for them tonight against Toronto. Prior to the two wins, let's not forget that the Kings lost 6 out of 7 games with the only win being against the Miami Heat. I feel it will not get any easier facing a team like Toronto that can be dangerously explosive against the right opponents. Since their unexpected win against the Los Angeles Lakers where the Kings shot 55% from the field, they have regressed only shooting 46% against Portland and 43% last night against Phoenix. The defense struggled last night against Phoenix getting lit up for 127 points and allowing 61% shooting. Sacramento has also gotten outrebounded in 4 of their last 6 games. With the Kings having little left to play for this season, it seems the ping pong balls for the draft could start being on the line more for them every night they take the court. This matchup tonight against Toronto is also somewhat of a sandwich game between last night's battle with Phoenix and their next game against Golden State. In fact, it's been six straight matchups against Western Conference teams and they have five straight games against the West lined up after this one. So playing Toronto tonight should be a curveball for the Kings, especially with the Raptors being a lot more motivated than them right now.

The Toronto Raptors come into this one off a 32 point blowout loss in Denver from Friday night. Despite being on a road trip, the Raptors get the more favorable spot tonight as the Kings come into this one with an extra day of rest. Even with the Raptors struggling with Chris Bosh out of the lineup, I feel they have to be frustrated with how this road trip has been going with three straight losses, capped off by the humiliating blowout in Denver. Tonight I feel the Raptors get a drop in class and a situation with no excuses to not come away with a win to get things turned around. Let's not forget earlier this season when Toronto was blown out in Boston back in December by nearly 30 points but bounced back with a win over Houston just two nights later. With a game coming up in Utah tomorrow night, it seems obvious that the best chance for a Raptors win is tonight on this road trip is tonight. Although Chris Bosh being out is still a concern, I feel the bench of the Raptors will help them prevail down the stretch tonight and steal this win in Sacramento.

The line opened favoring Sacramento by 3.5 and has gone up to 4.5 since. Bettors are likely on the Kings since their game in Phoenix last night was a blowout anyway and that the back to back spot is less meaningful because of that. But they are still the Kings and face a frustrated opponent tonight that can shoot lights out with the best of them on any given night.

Get your reloads in and take the Toronto Raptors plus the points! My NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week"!

Last edited:

wayne1

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Reload's NBA Sunday Night "Load-ed Dog of the Week" (15-11-1, +3.11)

Good luck also Reload. Hope were both thinking the right side.

Good luck also Reload. Hope were both thinking the right side.

Thanks, wayne. Toronto has always had problems in Sacramento but I think their intensity will be higher for this one.

:cheers

NEEDED A FIX TONIGHT--Thanks and Good Luck:cheers

Toronto +4-:cheers

NEEDED A FIX TONIGHT--Thanks and Good Luck:cheers

Toronto +4-:cheers
Me too, Hogan! Watchaaaaa gonnnaaa do when the Raptors come to Sacramento and run wild on youuuuuuuuuu!

:cheers

Up to +5 now at some books. Some good value now going from opening at 3.5 and moving to +5 now. The Sunday night "chase" action is coming in with this game being on the NBA Network.

munson15

I want winners...

Gonna be close, GL Reload!

Gonna be close, GL Reload!

Got hung out to dry at the end there, munson. Some good chances at the end for the cover but the "back door" was just not open quite wide enough.

:hung

munson15

I want winners...

I had 5-1/2, made it seem even worse.