i need 2 doggs a day

lapper

EOG Member
having a little trouble , picking doggs in sports anybody got a good system in mlb baskets hockey? tryin to get that killer parley goin where .you put up 100 and get 20k back on 6 teamer /any body hit any like this?

dirty

EOG Master
Re: i need 2 doggs a day

Welcome aboard... I play Parlays about as often as It snows In June.... good luck

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

:cheers well dirty, in many countries it snows quite often in the summer...Your reply is misleading...Please refine it...Thanks pal :cheers

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

well dirty, in many countries it snows quite often in the summer...Your reply is misleading...Please refine it...Thanks pal :cheers

My suggestion would be to contact Stray Cat Sports out of Vegas. They hit 6 teamers like that ALL THE TIME. The number is 1-800-422-3727. Again, that is 1-800-4CAESAR. Ask for Jeff Jones. Tell him Travis sent you. By mentioning my name he will give you his "6-team Lock of the Millenium Parlay" for FREE.

Best of Luck

I would suggest staying away from parlays unless you have done your homework and would only play 3 teamers max.

If it were as easy as picking 6 teams in the same day, we would all be rich.

Even the best cappers don't play parlays for a reason. Betting parlays are a bookmakers dream player. You don't want to be that guy do ya?

If you feel really confident in a few games, play them individually and you will come out further ahead than trying to make a quick 20k.