How about them Boston Celtics

Some of you were having a hard time believing in this team early, but they are good....WOW what a good game lastnight...

And tonight will be even better. The red hot Rockets -vs- The Celtics. Tonight is the end of the streak...take the Celtics and the points..if you can.

WHERE WILL THE GAME CLOSE??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: How about them Boston Celtics

The only team playing better than the Celts, the Rockets. I doubt old man Sam I am can conjure up magic back to back. Overcoming that large deficit had to take a lot, now rested can't lose Rockets? Nope, I liked Celts yesterday, pass today. Adelman has that squad playing the best they ever have. Too many edges on other side of the ledger tonight.

Best wishes...OF :dunk

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Houston should be no more than a 3 point favorite, even with the 22 game winning streak. I like the Celtics plus the points but game could come down to free throw shooting, and that may hurt the green with Allen doubtful for tonight.

TONY,

Want to make a "hat wager" on the game tonight?

I will take the Rockets -4.5.

If they cover you owe me a hat from Hats and caps at lids.com . ($40 max)

If the Celts cover the 4.5 then I owe you a hat from the same place.

You in??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

TONY,

Want to make a "hat wager" on the game tonight?

I will take the Rockets -4.5.

If they cover you owe me a hat from Hats and caps at lids.com . ($40 max)

If the Celts cover the 4.5 then I owe you a hat from the same place.

You in??

Travis, always working some angle. I like that hat wager. Yes, 4 1/2 is a fair number, no juice, shipping. Does the $40 cap incude S and H? Let's have no traps in this deal. I don't want you to say after I have won and pick a $39.95 hat but it goes over the cap with S and H and you void the bet. Can I have the Rockets?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

$40 pre-shipping

No, you cant have the Rockets.

(You can have them tomorrow @ the Hornets if you want the same deal.)

I'll take the bet..I just got some new EOG SOFTBALL HATS AND THEY ARE SWEET!!!

If I win you send me a RED SOX hat.

DEAL?

+ THE POINTS.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No thanks then. Didn't realize the deal was so one sided. What if I only get a $35 dollar hat, preshipping of course, against your $40 hat? Rockets?

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Some of you were having a hard time believing in this team early, but they are good....WOW what a good game lastnight...

And tonight will be even better. The red hot Rockets -vs- The Celtics. Tonight is the end of the streak...take the Celtics and the points..if you can.

I had them last night :cheers

No thanks then. Didn't realize the deal was so one sided. What if I only get a $35 dollar hat, preshipping of course, against your $40 hat? Rockets?

The only thing one sided is the Rockets kicking the Celtics ASS.

Puzzy. Step up Froggy.

I'll take the bet..I just got some new EOG SOFTBALL HATS AND THEY ARE SWEET!!!

If I win you send me a RED SOX hat.

DEAL?

+ THE POINTS.

K. You pick the Red Sox hat and I will take a Rockets hat.

It can be the Red Sox hat of your choice from Hats and caps at lids.com . ($40 or less pre-shipping)

I would say good luck Montana, but I would be lying. :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The only thing one sided is the Rockets kicking the Celtics ASS.

Puzzy. Step up Froggy.

I did, I gave you a sweet +$5 cap advantage, if I get the Rockets. That is hopping up. Take advantage of my attractive offer. I should take your action from Tony. Hey Tony, same deal, I only get a $35 hat, come visit FROG's reduced juice shop. This puzzy is outoffering you, so that makes you a ...?

I did, I gave you a sweet +$5 cap advantage, if I get the Rockets. That is hopping up. Take advantage of my attractive offer. I should take your action from Tony. Hey Tony, same deal, I only get a $35 hat, come visit FROG's reduced juice shop. This puzzy is outoffering you, so that makes you a ...?

You can have the Rockets tomorrow...........

Interested?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You can have the Rockets tomorrow...........

Interested?

No, I want them tonight. Bait and switch won't work here either. I'm giving you significant odds. I am beating your deal to Tony. I am stepping up. You are sidestepping. Dancing. I'm giving you juice what vig is that anyway? It's over 11/10, and you said you would take any action at 11/10. But that was sometime ago. I am sure that offer has expired.

Final offer. I'll take Rocket-4 1/2 35/40 cap value, before shipping. Tonight.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers :dancefool

Journeyman

EOG Master

You and Barry always ask that. Normal range no longer fits?

Best wishes...OF :+clueless

LOL I always had a big noggin :rolleyes:

WTF happened to the Spurs, just when ya thought they were ready they go in the tank, could end up 8th!

That would be funny Rockets #1 seed Spurs #8 and SA -300+ for series.:cocktail

No, I want them tonight. Bait and switch won't work here either. I'm giving you significant odds. I am beating your deal to Tony. I am stepping up. You are sidestepping. Dancing. I'm giving you juice what vig is that anyway? It's over 11/10, and you said you would take any action at 11/10. But that was sometime ago. I am sure that offer has expired.

Final offer. I'll take Rocket-4 1/2 35/40 cap value, before shipping. Tonight.

Best:cheers Wishes...OF :dancefool

Ribbit.

Pass on your (my) generous offer.

Dont you have some flies to catch?

Get outta here before you end up like the last Frog that f*cked with me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That was very impressive. I had the right call on Sam I am, he could not even come close to last games heroics. A complete dud from him. But defensively, after a real tough game, they were there. My hat's off to them. Game ball goes to kid from Cal, Leon Powe, 21 points in 20 minutes of a super low scoring game. Mark of a championship team, defense, depth and someone new stepping up every game. Getting to the point I think they might just be the best team in the league, not just the east. Ha Travis, should have took my bet. Pay the man his hat.

I been on a jobsite all morning...what happened in the game lastnight...??

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

The GREEN beat the breaks off of that team!!!! It was a boat race for the Celtics...NO CONTEST..MAY'N!!:+excited-

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Who cares about Boogie Ball.

I been on a jobsite all morning...what happened in the game lastnight...??

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

The GREEN beat the breaks off of that team!!!! It was a boat race for the Celtics...NO CONTEST..MAY'N!!:+excited-

CONGRATS TONY!!!!

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

Please get my email from one of the mods and I will get your hat ordered that day.

Thanks for playing!!