The Mount (St Marys) vs Coppin , for none of the marbles, who you like tonight?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: The Mount (St Marys) vs Coppin , for none of the marbles, who you like tonight?

SAW WAGNER PLAY A FEW TIMES ON LOCAL CABLE IN THE NEC.....

ROBERT MORRIS WAS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE WITH WAGNER SECOND.......

WHEN THE TOURNEY GOT TO THEIR FINAL FOUR......ST MARYS PLAYED MORRIS AND SACRED HEART PLAYED WAGNER.....LOOKED LIKE A WAGNER-MORRIS FINAL....THEY BOTH LOST......I HAD WATCHED WAGNER-SH AND THOUGHT WAGNER AN EASY WINNER.......THEY LOST....

SH LOOKED GOOD IN BEATING WAGNER, I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BEAT ST MARYS.....THEY LOST.......

IN CONCLUSION........I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT NEC TEAMS............

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: The Mount (St Marys) vs Coppin , for none of the marbles, who you like tonight?

I like the title of this thread. hahaha.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I like the title of this thread. hahaha.

I wrote the book on 'thread title writing', glad you liked it...okay I didn't write any book, but I do try :cool:

:houra

'none of the marbles' :p

Journeyman

EOG Master

Both teams have been playing very well, 12-1 Coppin L13 games only lost to the first place team at their place.

I would not be surprised to see Coppin win outright...they play that tough away schedule to start the year they are ready for this type of game and should be IN it to win it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

:+clueless there is a game tonight other than ODU

when in doubt or if you don't know crap about either team, take the points

mount st mary doesn't sound right

wayne1

EOG Enthusiast

Coppin St:cheers

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

2 schools 45 minutes apart in Maryland travelling 6 hours to play each other in Dayton. Watch how boring this game will be.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

SAW WAGNER PLAY A FEW TIMES ON LOCAL CABLE IN THE NEC.....

ROBERT MORRIS WAS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE WITH WAGNER SECOND.......

WHEN THE TOURNEY GOT TO THEIR FINAL FOUR......ST MARYS PLAYED MORRIS AND SACRED HEART PLAYED WAGNER.....LOOKED LIKE A WAGNER-MORRIS FINAL....THEY BOTH LOST......I HAD WATCHED WAGNER-SH AND THOUGHT WAGNER AN EASY WINNER.......THEY LOST....

SH LOOKED GOOD IN BEATING WAGNER, I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BEAT ST MARYS.....THEY LOST.......

IN CONCLUSION........I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT NEC TEAMS............

It is actually Mt St Mary's and not St Mary's (MD). The Mounties had the same coach in Jim Phelan for 48 or so years and were a D2 powerhouse for quite a while. I went to the Mount basketball camp for several years in the early 80's as it was run by Morgan Wooten. Very nice campus set up on the side of a mountain in Emmitsburg, MD.

I went to college in Baltimore, lived in Baltimore for 15 years and still have never seen the campus of Coppin State. They had some very good teams in the late 90's but have been down as of late. They beat South Carolina as a #15 seed one year. This team is nowhere near as good as that one.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

I like the points and Coppin St.

:cheers

NBA

Denver +5.5
Dallas -5.5
Phoenix -4

NCAABB

OhioState -14
Mt.St.Marys -7

NHL

Montreal -200 (Tonights Best Bet)

Journeyman

EOG Master

It is actually Mt St Mary's and not St Mary's (MD). The Mounties had the same coach in Jim Phelan for 48 or so years and were a D2 powerhouse for quite a while. I went to the Mount basketball camp for several years in the early 80's as it was run by Morgan Wooten. Very nice campus set up on the side of a mountain in Emmitsburg, MD.

I went to college in Baltimore, lived in Baltimore for 15 years and still have never seen the campus of Coppin State. They had some very good teams in the late 90's but have been down as of late. They beat South Carolina as a #15 seed one year. This team is nowhere near as good as that one.

That Coppin St team in 1997 was just a bounce or two from making the final 8.

Coppin is a hot team....they played a murderous schedule to start the season, how do you not take the genous points tonight, I don't know!

I think they have an excellent chance of winning tonight.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nice half by Coppin but they blew a decent lead up 5 late, anyones game at the half!

ktb

these guys have put up absolutely no scoring in the last 5 minutes.. Mount St Marys living on the FT line

Journeyman

EOG Master

Coppin just died! Unreal...Mount doesnt cover til last score!

Coppin just went ice cold, the game was there to be won, they just forgot how to finish.

The Devil

EOG Master

mt st marys could roll all the way thru the regional now......

Journeyman

EOG Master

If I had the game I would be pissed, Coppin was choke city down the stretch...I did feel like Coppin was still the right side.

All my players will get the next week free! :)