Dont forget to sign up now for your VIP pass for access to watch every game. 86% full

Re: Dont forget to sign up now for your VIP pass for access to watch every game. 86% full

Saw this the other day and it sounded good.

Re: Dont forget to sign up now for your VIP pass for access to watch every game. 86% full

Or just fly to Vegas and watch them all for free. (Free drinks for those who like beverages as well) :)

i wish i could get away for thsi week to vegas.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I prefer to watch them all with the march Madness package from my own living room.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Gyno!

Let me know how it goes, too many problems with it in the past. Waiting more than a few , keeping the connection. Maybe this year its different but in the past its a huge pain in the @SS

Apple

Banned

worked perfectly fine for me and everyone I know last season.. Should be cool for you