(i Am Banned Across The Street)

BOYS I AM NOW BANNED ACROSS THE STREET AT wil and rick's PLACE CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT PLACE IF YOU CALL beantown A racist or ask Wil if he used homophobic slurs THEY BAN YOU.ITS AMAZING HOW Wil and Rick CAN HIRE A KNOWN racist THEN BAN A GUY FOR ASKING HIM HOW COME HE's such a bigot

WELL BOYS I AM DONE FOREVER WITH wil and rick's FORUM SO BOYS YOU BETTER GET USED TO ME HERE AT THE EOG.

BOYS I HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AM LOOKING TO MOVE AHEAD HERE AT THE EOG AND I AM CONSIDERING A MANAGEMENT POSITION AS WE SPEAK I AM WORKING ON A RESUME

OH SHIT MY WIFE IS YELLING AT ME I HAVE TO GO

Re: (i Am Banned Across The Street)

Actually, I'm not banned there, only on post review

But I figure if BTJ can lie about us, I can lie about them

and besides, I LOVE ME SOME MAD LIBS :houra

The Devil

EOG Master

NOT A BAD IMITATION........WORK ON YOUR RUN ON SENTENCES EGO.......

I just copied and pasted what BTJ said when he CLAIMED to have been banned here, just changed a few things :cheers

roach23

Banned

ego you're doing a good job as eog's new mascot. keep up the good work!

you can say I'm a lot of things Damian, but you know I'm not a racist

Don't be surprised to see another flood of disgruntled RX'ers coming over here in the VERY near future: Wil is getting stressed and is back putting down and downright insulting some of the better posters over there

Quote: Originally Posted by wilheim
Posts like the one by Doug are why I generally hold off posting any information until it actually happens.

Sidewalk superintendents, the world is full of them.

Doug believe what you want, I definitely did not make the post with you in mind.

#1Cheater is in the same category as Doug. Another expert without any idea about what is really going on.

wil..

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am really surprised just how many of those veteran posters bite their tongue when it comes to the old man talking down to them...he talks about respect yet he talks down to everyone and if you disagree, you are wrong.

It's like Mr Magoo meets Walter Mathau and you got Wilheim

I'm waiting for Wil to tell someone to suck a dick or post another pic of a man having his way with a goat :LMAO

come on Wil, we KNOW you can do it

Post review is like a rite of passage ! Something akin to your first blowjob, beer, or joint !

no big deal !

Journeyman

EOG Master

Deep down Wil is very insecure, give him a break.

Deep down? :+clueless

Ask him anything he could take remotely critical or question him and he will write an essay as to why it is not how you see it.

:LMAO

What are they so afraid of? :+clueless

Oh, their line service has failed....:rolleyes:

That might be part of it...

THE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

At least Wilheim 'had' a personality when he was posting pictures of men fucking sheep, before he became the puppet mod dicktater!...

sick and twisted but still he was not a generic robot like today.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1129098 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1129098 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">Goats
<TABLE class=ipbtable cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 width=150> wilheim

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> ipsmenu.register( "post-member-18467", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); </SCRIPT></TD><TD class=row2 width="100%">Posted on: Oct 2 2003, 11:38 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top>

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

</TD><TD class=row2 id=post-main-18467 width="100%">And the number 1 Goat f ucking pic is:

wil.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=row2></TD><TD class=row2>Forum: Other Interesting Stuff. ? Post Preview: #18467 ? Replies: 12 ? Views: 347 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Goats
<TABLE class=ipbtable cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 width=150> wilheim

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> ipsmenu.register( "post-member-18465", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); </SCRIPT></TD><TD class=row2 width="100%">Posted on: Oct 2 2003, 11:37 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top>

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

</TD><TD class=row2 id=post-main-18465 width="100%">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What are they so afraid of? :+clueless

Oh, their line service has failed....:rolleyes:

That might be part of it...

THE SHRINK

It was doomed from the start. Now they are stuck with the Rick and wil show. A line service guy who is a disaster poster/forum operator and a full of himself dictator. Great job Marty, takes a lot of skill to turn a successful operating business into a money burner.

Best wishes...OF :cheers