One of you guys might be my Dad?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I am here for a reason, I am looking for my real Dad. Here is my story.
I have never met my Dad, but my mom met him in Tulsa, Oklahoma a long time ago. She said he was handsome and sweet and a real cowboy but as soon as she got pregnant she moved away and changed her last name. I always ask her about him and all the time but she doesn't know much about him now. I know he loves sports and is a handicapper, so I thought he might be on one of these sites. This is my third site I have joined trying to find him. I am a great handicapper myself, I know I take after my old man. I am not much in the looks department and I am a little out of shape so I have decided to use a push mower this year instead of a riding mower to get back into shape. I love Dunkin Donuts and and i love this little dancing guy :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool if you guys know anybody who fits the description of my Dad please let me know. Thanks, Wilson Skaggs

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: One of you guys might be my Dad?

SORRY WILSON......NEVER BEEN TO TULSA........AND TO BE HONEST, TO MY KNOWLEDGE I NEVER HAD ANY UGLY KIDS........

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Willie, there has to be a better way to track him that to post like this. If youhave his real last name? etc... G/L though.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Thank you Mr Devil for your help. My Dad is a tall guy, probably 6-4 like me. Cool avatar!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I can post some pictures of myself without my reindeer hat to see if we look alike.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

im missing triplets somewhere? do you have a couple brothers?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

im missing triplets somewhere? do you have a couple brothers?

did you leave them at the department store? I got lost one time in one of those big stores, my mom yelled at me. you should be more careful with your kidskidskids.

hmmm....

You do favor me a little.

I hope you are over 18. I dont need any "child support" claims.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I have 4 leads on who my Dad could be here:
JJGold and Richkas (I watched their utube videos) those guys are cool
The General has shown an interest in me and OSUCOWBOYS just because he is from Oklahoma.
If anybody wants to come clean with knocking up my Mom I won't hold a grudge. I will post a picture of here later.

THANKS DAD
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Richkas

EOG Veteran

I am here for a reason, I am looking for my real Dad. Here is my story.
I have never met my Dad, but my mom met him in Tulsa, Oklahoma a long time ago. She said he was handsome and sweet and a real cowboy but as soon as she got pregnant she moved away and changed her last name. I always ask her about him and all the time but she doesn't know much about him now. I know he loves sports and is a handicapper, so I thought he might be on one of these sites. This is my third site I have joined trying to find him. I am a great handicapper myself, I know I take after my old man. I am not much in the looks department and I am a little out of shape so I have decided to use a push mower this year instead of a riding mower to get back into shape. I love Dunkin Donuts and and i love this little dancing guy :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool if you guys know anybody who fits the description of my Dad please let me know. Thanks, Wilson Skaggs

Nobody here is sick enough to stick his dick into any twat you came out of.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Assuming you are not a "ghost poster", do u know his real name?

I find it hard to believe you dont know him but know he is a good handicapper?

Good Luck in your search.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

LOL,
thank god i practiced and lived by the pulling out method.some guys ain't got the discipline to do that but i did mainly out of fear of what could happen and this is a good example!

yep, nothin' like the ol' PULL and PRAY method of birth control :+excited-

Can be risky if you're humping a fertile woman, but saves you some money on prophylactics

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i ain't trying to be mean or nothing but wilson....

you a ugly mothafucka,lol.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I know who my Dad is.
It took me a couple hours and a 12 pack of mountain dew to figure it out. I love the little dancing guy....

I know who my Dad is.
It took me a couple hours and a 12 pack of mountain dew to figure it out. I love the little dancing guy....

I think it would be fitting if you could wait for your episode of Jerry Springer to air for us to find out.

Don't spill the beans Wilson.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

so does chuck luck. we have to be related. most of the people from down south are inbreeders and my mom's maiden last name was luck...this is no coincedence. mr luck, if you are my dad, please email me. i love you dad. i would have been happier if the general was my dad, he is strict but very cool. he has a cook and is a vegetarian for a month. cool stuff. jeff jones is cool but i think he has never been with a woman so i know he could not be my dad. thanks chuck luck, i love the little dancing guys too.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

mr osu cowboys, thank you for being kind. you could never be my daddy, your taste in women is fine...my momma is a crack wear...The General taught me how to mispell words on purpose )by the way, when somebody says chit they really mean shit)...i am all hopped up on mountain dew.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

chuck luck, i will find you and i will be the son you have always dreamed about. i will keep eog updated as my search for my real pappa comes to an end. in case i am wrong, i still feel a close bond to the general, he called me names but i still feel that he could be my dad. he changed his avatar today and it reminded me of a subway commercial, the general will always be my jared, he taught me what chit was. mountain dew is strong chit, step into a slim jim, it's not a tumor.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

sorry wilson about earlier i was just messin' with ya.hell i might even buy you a case of mountain dew and ship it to you with some cheetos or something....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sorry Wilson, Since your mom insisted on no birth control I insisted on blow jobs only. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose though. Good luck on your search.

Best wishes...OF :cheers