Thanks Tony Montana for the shirt...

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Went to my mailbox and got a beautiful EOG tshirt...This place is a first class site, and Im glad i found it...Thanks for the tshirt Tony...I like the new design a lot...

:party

Re: Thanks Tony Montana for the shirt...

Thanks for my T-shirt too, Tony.

Oh that's right, I STILL havent received one.

PRY glad you liked it!!

I still have to send out Matt and SALO shirts, but I have to go elsewhere to mail them, because you cats are in Canada. I have them ready to go, but I can't mail them from work. My fault! They are coming!

OSU send me your size and address thru the Shrink! That goes for the rest of you as well.:cheers

Richkas

EOG Veteran

PRY glad you liked it!!

I still have to send out Matt and SALO shirts, but I have to go elsewhere to mail them, because you cats are in Canada. I have them ready to go, but I can't mail them from work. My fault! They are coming!

OSU send me your size and address thru the Shrink! That goes for the rest of you as well.:cheers

Send me the biggest one you got :cheers :cheers

I'll wear it during all videos.

Don't feel bad OSU, I've been here 2+ years and every shirt I've ever been sent has been an XL, like nobody has ever met me before. I could wear the damn thing for pajamas.

The Devil

EOG Master

I JUST KEEP PLODDING AROUND IN MY BETTORSWORLD AND RX SHIRTS.........GUESS I KNOW WHERE I STAND.......

you have eog shirts..you must just like those other sites!! lol!!

email me and i will get you some more..:houra

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

looks like i created an uproar...but these shirts are a lot nicer than i thought...great slogan on the back...

gamblers dream, bookies nightmare...solid....again thanks shrink/tony...ill gladly advertise eog by wearin this shirt...

Hey Tony just got the shirt today! :houraGreat design!

Wearing it as we speak:+excited-

Thanks Tony and EOG.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have a theory on that. If you signed up in 2005, and are still around they figure you are going to stick around anyway, why waste a shirt.

Still waiting...

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

I have a theory on that. If you signed up in 2005, and are still around they figure you are going to stick around anyway, why waste a shirt.

Still waiting...

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

THAT COULD BE IT........

OTHER THING COULD BE THEY MIGHT THINK I'M NOT PRETTY ENOUGH TO BE SEEN IN AN EOG SHIRT............

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'll just take my fish pictures wearing a RX shirt like your buddies Tony. I have two RX shirts. Better odds asking for free rice at a chinese restaurant.

Best Wishes...OF :(

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Thanks Tony for the shirt buddy. Its a good looking shirt. Thanks again.

:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

OPENED MY MAILBOX TODAY AND IN IT WERE 2 GOLF SHIRTS 2 TEE SHIRTS AND 2 HATS......

THANKS WILHELM.......

That's what separates EOG from the others.

They will you their shirt right off the their rack.