How many EOG posters also call Sports radio ?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: How many EOG posters also call Sports radio ?

used to when i worked overnights at the hotel.....i would call "Ferrell" and the other guy that came on after him....was on one night on a trivia contest, where u played against other callers live....i made it to 4th round, then got beat by some weird question...but it was fun

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Never called, but I used to love Scotty Ferrell...what was his show called? The Bench? I remember the beer tap sound effects....how he got that gig with his voice is a real mystery

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Never called, but I used to love Scotty Ferrell...what was his show called? The Bench? I remember the beer tap sound effects....how he got that gig with his voice is a real mystery

i guess that is what it was called.....cuz he would always sign off with "Ferrrrrellllll on the Bench"

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Ferrell was the only one I ever called, and I was bombed out of my head when i did it....got him to pour me a beer though :D

Not sports but back in the day had my nephew call Larry King when he was on all night radio. Nephew, 15 or 16 then, told Larry he had a cure for male pattern baldness. And then proceeded to read/ad lib from the encyclopedia on baldness. Larry a couple times said "would you get to the cure please" Nephew said I?m getting there and proceeded to read on. Finally after a few minutes Larry said "well you get there" and cut off the call. Funny stuff. My nephew was very convincing. Sounded like he really knew what he was doing.

Apple

Banned

Used to call them when I was 15-17.. not into it anymore