Predict the score: UNC VS Wash State

Let's see who gets the closest. I may pull a J Man and send the winner a pizza or something :cheers

I say UNC 88 Washington State 65

Re: Predict the score: UNC VS Wash State

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">72-62 UNC
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I get excited over pizza so do not tease like that. I live a simple life and i am a simple man. A nice Roni and Shroom pizza and I am a happy man (aside from gambling adventures of course).

NC 78-65

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

A tale of two halves. WSU comes out hot from three and then NC pounds them in the second half.

First Half

WSU 36
UNC 26

Final

NC 69

WSU 60

I get excited over pizza so do not tease like that. I live a simple life and i am a simple man. A nice Roni and Shroom pizza and I am a happy man (aside from gambling adventures of course).

NC 78-65

YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Gonna cook a Jack's Pizza in the oven for the winner and Fed Ex it to your locale (next day ground)

If the winner lives within a 150 mile radius of Evansville, In, I'll get in the car and deliver it personally

Gonna need a MOD to check the all the IP's and close the thread at tipoff tomorrow night, make sure nobody is entering more than once

Some shady characters around here :+textinb3

Fletcher

EOG Addicted

I want

pepperoni
green peppers
mushrooms
anchovies
extra cheese
hot sausage
pineapple

on mine. Thanks.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

UNC 65 WASH ST 58!

Hot sausage??? never heard of this before!

its coming from the oven its not going to be cold!!

am i missing something here?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

NC 76 Wash St 72

Giordano's World Famous Stuffed Pizza

Best pizza in America, Chicago based, I used to eat deep dish at thier original restaurant on Rush St, back in 1982. Now they are everywhere in that area. They truly were the best pizza in America. How you going to get it to me in Cali? Buy it a seat on an airplane I guess. FED ex same day?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Lawson catches fire late in the frist half highlighting an 18-4 run. 83-63 Heels.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Cant wait to get a pizza back, I gave out 9 pizza, I am 0-9 -9.90 pizza units to date.

karma is a bitch :)

If you win J Man, I'll also deliver yours personally as well, even though it's FAR FAR AWAY

After all that's gone on the past 5 years on these forums, it would be well worth the drive :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

If you win J Man, I'll also deliver yours personally as well, even though it's FAR FAR AWAY

After all that's gone on the past 5 years on these forums, it would be well worth the drive :+textinb3

WTF was I thinking buying pizza for complete strangers? :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

81-68 unc

if i win, i'll donate my pizza to the munchkin man so he dont starve for a night