Linetracker buy out Don Best

mvan136

EOG Member
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 27, 2008) - Big Stick Media Corporation (TSX VENTURE:BSM - News; "BSM" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an Agreement to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of Corcom, Inc. ("Corcom"), a Nevada-based corporation, which operates the Don Best Sports information service business (the "Corcom Transaction"). BSM is now seeking the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") for the Corcom Transaction. Receipt of such approval is one of the conditions to closing the Corcom Transaction. The transaction is expected to close on or prior to April 23, 2008 (the "Closing Date"- http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080327/2008...4001.html?.v=1<!-- / message -->

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member
Re: Linetracker buy out Don Best

Word is they over paid. Guess Feist and them will just have to up the price on the GOYs for the weekend.

The Devil

EOG Master

THE YAHOO REPORT SAYS BIG STICK MEDIA IS 20 CENTS A SHARE......JUST SAW THEM AT 17 CENTS.....DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS IS HELPING THEIR STOCK PRICE.............

SportsInsights

EOG Member

Big Stick Media Announces Proposed Acquisition of Don Best Sports

Of the aggregate Purchase Price, USD $12,650,000 is due to be paid on the Closing Date with USD $8,150,000 payable in cash and USD $4,500,000 payable via the issuance from the treasury of BSM of either common shares (each share having an anticipated deemed price of USD $0.20) or an equivalent number of consideration warrants which can be converted into an equivalent number of common shares. With respect to the deferred portion of the Purchase Price not payable on the Closing Date (USD $4,090,000), USD $2,045,000 is due and payable in cash on the six month anniversary of the Closing Date and USD $2,045,000 is due and payable in cash on the twelve month anniversary of the Closing Date. BSM anticipates that it will be able to make these payments directly out of its operating cash flow.

The Devil

EOG Master

LINETRACKER SOUNDS BETTER, BUT DON BEST I THINK HAS THE MORE BRANDABLE NAME...........

SportsInsights

EOG Member

It'll be interesting to see which platform stays. I'm assuming it's going to be Don Best's platform. The only thing Linetracker had going for it were the books - CRIS, Greek, and Grande. 15 million dollars later you're looking at the same exact company/product as before CRIS, Greek, and Grande left Don Best last summer.

Journeyman

EOG Master

There is no way they just give up the DB name, no way. Getting the big books back was huge, now they just need better updates and faster injury reports ....the rest of the competition probably won't be happy to see this.

SportsInsights

EOG Member

I am the competition! I'm not that worried about it. I think it's going to be the same company as before Don Best lost CRIS. The only difference now is they are owned by LineTracker. Do they stick with Don Best's price of $600/month or LineTracker's...which I think is $400/month?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am the competition! I'm not that worried about it. I think it's going to be the same company as before Don Best lost CRIS. The only difference now is they are owned by LineTracker. Do they stick with Don Best's price of $600/month or LineTracker's...which I think is $400/month?

Who are you?

Interesting to see new signups posting in this thread....really new or just new names?

:+clueless

SportsInsights

EOG Member

I work at Sports Insights. Yes, this is my first time posting here. I was interested in seeing the reaction to the Line Tracker / Don Best merger. Send me an email at Sports Insights. I'll let you check it out for yourself.