OMNIVOROUS FROG

Can we just be friends, pal? And stop the bickering back and forth?

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: OMNIVOROUS FROG

ID , why don't you post your attention whore ridden putrid garbage in the Dump??

why pollute the main forum little buddy?

best wishes ID:cheers

good morning Dante!!!!!!!!

TGIF buddy, hope all is well :thumbsup

I'm gonna go on a walk with my kid and get some exercise today

dante - i am surprised by your comment. if you don't like the thread, you can ignore it, lil buddy. ;)

Dante

EOG Veteran

good morning Dante!!!!!!!!

TGIF buddy, hope all is well :thumbsup

I'm gonna go on a walk with my kid and get some exercise today

thanks ego.... and at a boy! :+excited- good job Ego on getting out of the house:D

Journeyman

EOG Master

ID reaching deep into her bag for the last couple threads :rolleyes:

You lacking new material babe?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Do I look like your Charlie Brown? Are you my Lucy? Going to pull that football away at the last second so I fall flat on my back, after we are friends? Just waiting for that next attack so when my back is turned you stick the knife in? Sorry ID. Not interested, still in intensive care from last stabbing. You could always send me flowers and a get well card saying, that is the last time I stab you in the back, can't we be friends now?

Get well soon little fella, can't we be friends?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Warning: Being friends with Identity can be hazardous to your health.

Does it make you guys feel good picking on someone like ID? Just let ID post and ignore it if you don't like it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Does it make you guys feel good picking on someone like ID? Just let ID post and ignore it if you don't like it.

This coming from the #1 forum bully of all time. Sort of like do as I say not as I do. Shitferbrains at his finest.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

You found one complete loser who actually agrees with you, so defend them well, it is a rarity.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Love a good daytime drama. Perhaps a new soap entitled, "The Lady and the Frog."

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ID , why don't you post your attention whore ridden putrid garbage in the Dump??

i love reading your post's now, u went from being the biggest ass kissing pushover poster to a lil sarcasm in the last few months, congrats on becoming a man :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I used the nasty shit starting Aunt. The one that the entire family hates. The don't invite her to a family function Aunt.

I thought you would end up with a better husband.

You know your kids could have amounted to something.

I guess your home is better than staying at a shelter.

You have not got a promotion in years.

Why did you get that ugly dog?

You should get help cleaning your home.

My kids all graduated from college, what happened to yours?

Your son still in rehab?

We can't all be successful.

Identity, the harmless Aunt Cow.

Best Wishes...OF :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Dante, what are you doing? Next post will be Oh Dante, I've always liked you, can't we stop fighting and be friends like before. Your old harmless Aunt Cow, Identity.

Best Wishes...OF :thumbsup

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Look at his picture, he military pressed 185lbs he can do what he wants :doh1

tool21

EOG Dedicated

2 45's, 2 25's, and a 45 lbs straight bar. That's what i see. But then again, it doesn't take THAT much strength to power clean 200. I'm a lifter myself Journey. Friends all think I'm crazy because i deadlift, squat and clean. They just all wanna look strong instead BEING strong.

Journeyman

EOG Master

2 45's, 2 25's, and a 45 lbs straight bar. That's what i see. But then again, it doesn't take THAT much strength to power clean 200. I'm a lifter myself Journey. Friends all think I'm crazy because i deadlift, squat and clean.

Well that is not what is there, 50's 33's...and that is not power cleaning...more like standing military presses no legs involved.

thanks for noticing :cheers

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

sorry journey. i just wish youd clear this up already.

No you don't, you just enjoy the fact you can stick it to him you harmless cow. Just like you savor agreeing with David1 and sticking it to the Shrink about having a stiff book. Same old shit, year after year. Even mild mannered Dante can't stand you, what does that say?

Best Wishes...OF :mutley

Can we quit bickering and be friends now, cow?

Journeyman

EOG Master

2 45's, 2 25's, and a 45 lbs straight bar. That's what i see. But then again, it doesn't take THAT much strength to power clean 200. I'm a lifter myself Journey. Friends all think I'm crazy because i deadlift, squat and clean. They just all wanna look strong instead BEING strong.

I dont really care for the power lifts either to be honest, but the overhead press has always been a personal favorite and lifting big weight keeps big size up...unfortunately I tore a shoulder which has cut down on heavy benching, but I can still press a good bit overhead for good reps....I do squats but more for higher reps...I just don't want to risk a back injury so i keep the weight light and do high reps.....never 'cleaned' other than getting the weight up to military position, and never bothered deadlifting.

good luck with it.:thumbsup

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, she's a pleasantly plump fat cow.

Identity copping a feel of one of her fat cow friend's. Moooo.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Can we be friends now?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Identity ready to ride bitch, only problem is no room for anyone else.

Why can't we be friends?

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>