ACE ACE is about to lose his whole bankroll,lol

Junior

EOG Veteran
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5246422 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
03-28-2008, 05:35 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #399 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5246422", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5246422 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->down 5 leg for the 1st time
the next two game I will pick well!!!

RUN

51-0 +$510.00

S/M=SIDE MONEY 50-29-3 +$4900

NEXT BET WILL BE FOR $380.00(GIVE OR TAKE THE VIR) DOWN ON THE LEG -$370.00

DENVER TOLD ME WHEN I LOSE THE 1ST HALF AND THEY COVER THE GAME THAT WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAST TWO LEGS IT BETTER BE A GOOD PICK AND FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!

ONE OF 3 PICKS ARE IN MY MIND

TEXAS UNDER 134
KAN OVER 143.5
MICH ST OVER 136

WHICH WON IS BETTER???
FEED BACK CANT HURT

BACK AROUND4 PM EST WITH THE PLAY

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Imagine being 51-0 and having nothing to show for it in his progressive system. He forgets to post how he is down over $7000 in the tracking forum though. Typical tout, he sucks and I am hoping he wins for his followers. Yeah right. By the way ACE what the hell is GIVE OR TAKE THE VIR? Are there virgins involved here? Am I correct if you followed all his plays in this system betting like he states $10 progressively you will be losing after tonight?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: ACE ACE is about to lose his whole bankroll,lol

I would like to get Froggies opinion on this? Smile.

Finance

EOG Veteran

If I remember he was using a Martingayle chase system until he won $10, so his 51-0 are series that he bet doubling until he got to the $10 - as all of these systems go it is about to crash on him...

Richkas

EOG Veteran

If I remember he was using a Martingayle chase system until he won $10, so his 51-0 are series that he bet doubling until he got to the $10 - as all of these systems go it is about to crash on him...

Oh I see.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hilarious

:hung

Wilheim still pretends Ace is not paid by The Rx to send the sheep to slaughter, dispicable act by Wilheim....how much money has Ace Ace cost Rx posters, gotta be in the millions....and where does that money go? :rolleyes:

"caveat emptor" :doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I would like to get Froggies opinion on this? Smile.

ACE is the place with the helpful hardware man. You ever see a magician that ran out of tricks no one has seen? A con artist out of cons? This is it. The disgrACE disgrACE show is almost at an end. Personally I think the RX's cash cow was milked dry years ago. Is he still at Doc's? I have to be careful what I say or he might call for a boycott of EOG again. Or drag Scarlett into the fray after she just had surgery. Maybe even might get haunted by his multitude of ghosts? Scary. No end of scams and dartboards for this tool. Does the RX still fondle and protect him? Heavily edit all of his threads? Give him his own sticky? Allow him to be the only tout not stuck in the site and promotions room? ACE is special, no doubt.

The RX committed to this toolish mush and they are stuck with him. They have the triumvirate of ACE, wil and rick, meeting of the mindless. A charade, or a sideshow act that almost is a tragic comedy, it sure is if you followed him at anytime. Let me know when his martingale blows up in his face. Well see if that gets erased from reality. Just when I think this exbookie that wants to help has hit a new low, bottomed out, he comes up with something even lower. Washing whale bellies. Come on ACE, your game was over long ago.

Look at all those colors of the spreadsheet, wow, where do I sign up ACE?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

ACE is the place with the helpful hardware man. You ever see a magician that ran out of tricks no one has seen? A con artist out of cons? This is it. The disgrACE disgrACE show is almost at an end. Personally I think the RX's cash cow was milked dry years ago. Is he still at Doc's? I have to be careful what I say or he might call for a boycott of EOG again. Or drag Scarlett into the fray after she just had surgery. Maybe even might get haunted by his multitude of ghosts? Scary. No end of scams and dartboards for this tool. Does the RX still fondle and protect him? Heavily edit all of his threads? Give him his own sticky? Allow him to be the only tout not stuck in the site and promotions room? ACE is special, no doubt.

The RX committed to this toolish mush and they are stuck with him. They have the triumvirate of ACE, wil and rick, meeting of the mindless. A charade, or a sideshow act that almost is a tragic comedy, it sure is if you followed him at anytime. Let me know when his martingale blows up in his face. Well see if that gets erased from reality. Just when I think this exbookie that wants to help has hit a new low, bottomed out, he comes up with something even lower. Washing whale bellies. Come on ACE, your game was over long ago.

Look at all those colors of the spreadsheet, wow, where do I sign up ACE?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Why the poster body stands for this, why they let Wilheim get away with saying 'Ace is not paid' ...why , oh that's right anyone who asks is PR'd or banned.

There's always a new batch of sheep in line for slaughter :doh1 Wilheim is a puppet for allowing this to happen, millions of dollars lost by the Ace following....how does he look at himself in the mirror ?

Junior

EOG Veteran

I heard through the grapevine that DOC might be giving ACE the ole boot out the door. He should he is a horrible capper and is now saying Baseball will be good,lol. He can't cap a game that played yesterday, none the less one that goes tonight.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I want all you sheep, I mean members to meet ACE ACE. He is an exbookie that wants to help. At the bash he even wore a shirt saying that, and wil led the sheepish members right to him. Baaa.

Best Wishes...oF :+signs15-

Journeyman

EOG Master

This was the only photo that leaked out of Wilheim from the last bash....he is very careful not to allow any photo of him (wonder why)

Wilheim 2007 Bash

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You sheep want to try some ACE flavored kool aid? No wil, last people that drank that lost their entire bankrolls. Ban that sheep, kick him out of the RX flock, silence!

Toast: To another successful ACE run, cheers!

Best Wishes...OF :cocktail

Junior

EOG Veteran

Hey Ace you idiot why isn't this one of your plays you are thinking about tonight? I know because you just throw games out there for your backers to lose. In the original post you are looking at 3 plays and none are this one? How come? :+textinb3

Friday?s Free CBB Play: Take Wisconsin and Davidson UNDER 126 ?.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
The Badgers are playing incredible defense and only one opponent in their last 10 has managed to score at least 60 points. Eight of their last nine games have played under. Michael Beasley and Kansas State went 0-9 from three-point land against the Badgers. With all due respect to Stefan Curry, he and his Davidson teammates will have a very tough time scoring against this Wisconsin defense. <O:p></O:p>
Best of Luck. Allen Eastman.<O:p></O:p>

Junior

EOG Veteran

Unbeleivable, a paid tout who gives out a free play at his home site doesn't even use it with his ML plays where his followers are betting real money. Good luck Ace I'll be rooting for ya. :+textinb3

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5247416 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 03-28-2008, 03:27 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #402 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5247416", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5247416 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Next

Kansas Over 144.........................$380.00
s/m on that 4 units
also
s/m on nich st over 136 4 units
also
S/m on tex under 134 4 units

BIG NIGHT

AA
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

'Ace Ace is not paid to post by the Rx, we just protect him over all other touts on the Rx, despite his 1st grade writing skills and goofy scamdicapper nature, we feel for NO REAL REASON, that he should get carte blanche treatment over all other paid touts'

bol wil.

p.s. caveat emptor

Junior

EOG Veteran

Wil is a paid puppet. Ace is one of his strings that is paid off as well. Every negative comment on Ace is deleted quickly. Come on Ace is at witts end using that progressive system cause he lost over 10 dimes in his tracking forum that he just plain QUIT on. Now he is posting 51-0 for his bullshit progressive system where after tonight will be 0 balance. I hope he posts I went 51-1 and I am BROKE,lol. The Rx is the talk of alot of people that is going down hill quickly. That place has a few paid posters and cappers and they are not generating anything for them. Ace is the biggest laughing stock of any tout out there and DOC knows this. Expect Ace to be off Doc's payroll shortly.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

'Ace Ace is not paid to post by the Rx, we just protect him over all other touts on the Rx, despite his 1st grade writing skills and goofy scamdicapper nature, we feel for NO REAL REASON, that he should get carte blanche treatment over all other paid touts'

bol wil.

p.s. caveat emptor

And you worked there how long under him?

Journeyman

EOG Master

And you worked there how long under him?

I didn't work 'under' him...I never ever propped a book or a poster I didn't personally stand behind either, ever.

Every Mod rolled their eyes behind his back....Wil on the other hand lied to the poster body when he damn well knows why Ace is there.

This was the only photo that leaked out of Wilheim from the last bash....he is very careful not to allow any photo of him (wonder why)

Wilheim 2007 Bash

And this is coming from a FUCKING STIFF who has never shown his face at any bash?

You're fucking pathetic.

Wilheim 2007 Bash

Not bashing here for the sake of it but a blindman could see the irony in the post.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Bottom line is NO RESPONSE at that place from ACE to his followers as to what happened. He LOST his next to last leg, had he won, he would've been on there the minute it was official saying he is 52-0. NOW the idiot is ONE game away from blowing his load. My name is ACE I went 51-1 and have NOTHING to show for it. I lost over $12,000 in the tracking forums that I just don't want to post. Only want those possible clients to see my 51-0. What a pathetic loser. Hoping for a loss on his final leg. :+textinb3 Wasn't ACE the tout who preached about MONEY MANAGEMENT?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Money management? Guy lost his entire NCAA football bankroll by 6th week of season. And that's with fake juice and bad recordkeeping in his favor. Every tout scam ever thought of he has done it at the RX. And they reward with with protection, heavy editing and special treatment. I refuse to go to that barn full of sheep and lemmings. Does he still have a million ghosts calling him a class act?

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

Notice the RX diversion tactics trying to move topic to J man. Even here the sheep try to cover for his lame ACE ass. Have ACE call for another EOG boycott.

Journeyman

EOG Master

And this is coming from a FUCKING STIFF who has never shown his face at any bash?

You're fucking pathetic.

Taking up for Wil now T...how many Hitler pics did you IM me over the years? Fucking kiss ass! Fuck you midget.
:cheers

Junior

EOG Veteran

Frog,
Yes those ghosts still suck his cock. No wait, its him sucking his own cock. He lost last night and NEVER went back in to his thread. If he won he would've been there at the buzzer. He is the biggest asshole out there. He will lose all after today. He said earlier he sees himself going 100-0. This asshole is nothing but a LOSER. RX is on a downspin and ACE is making go down harder. Yes some here has his back as well. They are in no way following this guy cause he has destroyed many players this season LOSING over 10 or $12,000 in the tracking forum which is where all follow his plays, much easier. He quit like the BITCH that he is. Only way he is an EX-BOOKIE is by going BROKE as one. He never sold any bookie business, thats a total bullshit scheme. Mob don't buy bookie business they force regular assholes out! Maybe the extortion price was to high for him to pay with his little operation he had if he actually had one.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Now this losing idiot is saying he had a winner but went the other way. Funny he goes 1-2 on side plays and of course it was between HIS LOSING PLAY and one that won. BE for real ACE fess up, YOU SUCK at capping EVERY SPORT OUT THERE! I myself love N. Carolina tonight but I hope they are up by 2 at half,lol. Good luck loser! Lets not bring home leg #7 and get that bankroll to ZERO. HEY MONEY MANAGEMENT GENIOUS, IT'S ALWAYS GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT TO RISK LOSING $1590 to win $10. :LMAO :+textinb3
Hey idiot what does a team that you feel should be in the final 4 have to do with a 1st half play? They can lose the 1st half and easily be in the final 4. FUNNY how 99% of your plays are on 1st halves lately when all season not one in the tracking sections? How come? I'm asking him here to answer cause I know he reads this and I am banned at that scum place so I can't post in his thread.
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5249861 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5249861 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Bad Run....now Down 6 Legs

This Next One Wins +$10.00 Or Loses $1590.00!!!!

Down Right Now On Legs -$770....next Bet Will Be For $780

Going With The Team I Feel Will Be In The Final 4!!!

S/m=51-31-3...........+$4460.00
The Run 51-0.........+$510.00

total +$4970.00

if I Lost I Could Start Over Being Down -$1080 And My Record Would Be 51-1....side Money Has Help The Bankroll So "if " It Happens I May Start Again At A $10 Bet

the Point Of This Thread Was Not To Lose 7 Bets In A Row

NEXT...... Bankroll On The Line 6 Legs Down My Play Is

N.C -2 1/2 1st Half.............$780.00

win $10 Or Loses $1590.00
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5249861 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>ACE-ACE</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by ACE-ACE</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add ACE-ACE to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5249861 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5249861 --><!-- post #5249892 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5249892 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 03-29-2008, 09:34 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #406 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5249892", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5249892 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->s/m on that 4 units....LOST
also

s/m on Mich st over 136 4 units....WIN
also
S/m on tex under 134 4 units....LOST

1-2 ON S/M BETS....AS YOU SEE IF I WOULD HAD SEEN MORE VALUE IN MICH ST OVER THAN KANSAS OVER I WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SPOT NOW
IT WAS BETWEEN THOSE TWO PLAY...I DID NOT PICK RIGHT

Junior

EOG Veteran

I find this original statement from capper ACE as hillarious. EVERY capper in the universe has lost 7 in a row. Now this guy at his age says he never lost 7 in a row. LETS GO N. Carolina please be up by 2 points or less at half but cover the game,lol. 7 in a roll, lmfao.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5150067 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5150067 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Win Money$$$ Or Lose The Bankroll Thread
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I GIVE UP ON NBA....BUT STILL CAPPING IT AT DOC'S....TRACK MY RECORD IN MOST SPORT HAVE NEVER LOST 7 IN A ROLL!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He has way funnier posts than that. if raiders was not transfixed on paying me back to tell him to go fuck himself instead of outing frauds you would see some real doozies. I thought his reason for not posting here letter was a classic. His reasons for plagiarizng twice, the ones that were not deleted. The entire RX long term posters ripped him the second time, all deleted. Not edited, not moved to the rubber room, deleted. The well I went 0-7 lost over $8,000. on 5 cent juice, I'm having a nice dinner. The burger king story, the fixed world soccer matches, the points don't matter, the forgot I bought off the number posts. The photos of his look at me joke truck, and it's joke paint job. The retard photo session. The dragging my photos over to the rx to attack me. Doc Mercer started a thread here, we had a lot of fun in that. Maybe I can find that. Keep up the reporting jr. I can't wait until his martingale blows up in his face. He gets kicked to the curb at doc's. By the way, he has lost more than 7 in a row countless times. Even on onw weekend.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

Junior

EOG Veteran

Morning Frog,
Glad to see you on this one too. I will report everything on this jabeep. Now he is saying with SIDE money won he can start another progressive system. Man that would be great losing back to back on a never lost 7 in a row capper. COME ON N.C go up by 2 at the half tonight, then win big. I always read your posts at the Rx and wherever I see you posting. You are respevted by me bigtime. The Rx did you wrong. Post all on this Ace character if you can. I'd love to read all his bullshit stories.

roach23

Banned

what does s/m stand for? and why is he adding that into his total now?

side money :+excited-

is that like dragging out the piggy bank from under the bed, or grabbing "the hid money" from between the mattresses???????

change found in between the couch cushions??

Junior

EOG Veteran

side money :+excited-

is that like dragging out the piggy bank from under the bed, or grabbing "the hid money" from between the mattresses???????

change found in between the couch cushions??

Exactly. He did this knowing he would lose 7 in a roll,lol, like he says. Only to cover his arse to play on with his phony money plays.:+signs15-

Junior

EOG Veteran

what does s/m stand for? and why is he adding that into his total now?

S/M are his side money plays that he is adding in now cause he knows the end is near with his progressive system. :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He did the same thing in his NCAA football thread. He lost his entire bankroll in weeks. Paused for a bit, then found more money and lost it all at the bowls. He went over the 100% bankroll lost. And not one RX person said a word. Even Death Eats a Cracker, who another poster not me was annointed ACE's #1 ball licker resigned at this juncture. All those horrible stickies, vanished. Anything on the front page negative, either edited, deleted, but for the most part vanished. I say it to this day, ACE was responsible for more posters money lost than any other forum tout in the history of the forums. He had another schlub, nfl player. I finally ran him out of town. What a charade, and it still continues, unreal.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

I found that doc mercer thread jr. It is a classic. He even moved some of the photos to the rx to bash me, then someone said, hey ACE, you think the Frog would want you to do that? They moved it to the rubber room. And all in charge at RX had a Frog flaming party. Those jokers.

Me personally, I'm not a fan of this sort of "system" to start with, but for most on these forums who follow Ace-Ace and his plays, it's just not financially realistic to be doing this