SEAN AVERY IN HOOKERS BLACK BOOK

The Devil

EOG Master
Sean Avery in hooker's black book

BY JOSE MARTINEZ and TRACY CONNOR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Saturday, March 29th 2008, 4:00 AM
Antonelli/News Sean Avery claims he is the victim of a practical joke, and wasn't the client of Manhattan madam Kristin Davis (below).

Jason Howard

<!-- ARTICLE CONTENT START -->Rangers hockey star Sean Avery's name and private cell phone number are in the little black book of Manhattan madam Kristin Davis.
Avery, 27, a trash-talking enforcer who has dated a string of models and actresses, is listed as a $500 client of brothel Maison de L'Amour.
Contacted Friday at the number in the records, the pretty boy known in the NHL as "The Animal" at first laughed when told where his name had turned up.
"For some reason, I highly doubt that," Avery told the Daily News, insisting he was the target of a practical joke.
"It's April Fools' Day coming up and I'm not going to fall for it."
It's no joke. His name is one of more than 2,000 on a computer spreadsheet, detailing Davis' X-rated operations, obtained by The News.
In a later statement, Avery denied using Davis' services.
"This assertion is false and defamatory," Avery said. "I was never a client of Ms. Davis, nor of any prostitute."
Maison de L'Amour was the madam's midrange prostitution service, farming hookers out to Manhattan hotels for $500 dates. High-rollers went to her Wicked Models service, where prices started at about $1,200 and went upward of $3,900.
Some of the johns on the client list had notes next to their names with their credit card numbers, preferences or cancellations.
There was nothing next to Avery's name and number - just a note that the price was $500 cash.
Born in Canada, Avery played for the Detroit Red Wings from 1999 to 2003 and then for the L.A. Kings until 2007, when he joined the Rangers.
The Rangers, who paid Avery $1.9 million, did not return calls for comment. Avery's publicist, Nicole Chabot, said, "We deny there is any truth to the story."
A despised figure among some hockey fans for his aggressive play and egregious penalties, he's a heartthrob on the social scene and a fixture on the gossip pages.
His ex-girlfriends include supermodel Rachel Hunter and "24" cutie Elisha Cuthbert. Maxim magazine described him as No. 1 in "Hollywood hookups" - presumably the kind you don't have to pay for.
In an interview with Maxim, Avery displayed his customary humility when asked his secret to dating beautiful women. "I must have a really good smile," he said. "I've got a great personality as well."
Avery's name was one of the most prominent on Davis' client list, which listed $1.1 million in business.
Other johns may have reason to be worried. The madam's lawyer, Mark Heller, threatened Friday to release the names of the customers if Manhattan prosecutors won't cut a deal with his client.
"Somewhere down the line if we have no other way out that is something any defense attorney would have to consider," he said yesterday.
Davis, 32, was arrested this week and charged with running a high-end prostitution ring that raked in millions with hookers in New York, California and Pennsylvania. She's being held on $2 million bail but was allowed to leave Rikers yesterday to meet with her lawyer, who had a sitdown with prosecutors.
Heller said he tried to convince the district attorney's office they should be going after the johns instead of his client - with little luck.
Many of the johns on the client list are wealthy, successful professionals.
There's a lawyer who specializes in mergers and acquisitions, an Internet entrepreneur, and a former media executive who apparently had a thing for "schoolgirls that wear white."
The clients were horrified to learn the call-girl ring had kept their personal information in a dossier. "I think it's pretty clear from your list that I went to a hooker, but that's not something I am very comfortable discussing with you," one man said.
Another said his inclusion on the list must be a mistake.
"I guess this is all fallout from that Gov. Spitzer stuff, huh?" he said. "Well, if you knew my wife, then you would understand why I wouldn't want to make a habit of going to call girls."
tconnor@nydailynews

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: SEAN AVERY IN HOOKERS BLACK BOOK

not at all. the guy does ok on and off the ice..........

big fan favorite among the blue seaters at the garden............

Deuce

EOG Addicted
Re: SEAN AVERY IN HOOKERS BLACK BOOK

He is a class act. He is banging Elisha Cuthbert. She is 10 fold hotter than that ladyboy.