WHO WILL BE THE FIRST #1 SEED TO LOSE?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: WHO WILL BE THE FIRST #1 SEED TO LOSE?

I Think Texas might get Memphis....but memphis sure looked good last night

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Not sure but it looks like it won't be until the Final 4.

agree with Ray. I can see all 4 #1 seeds still playing next weekend

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I agree, the first #1 seed to lose might be to another #1 seed. The Final 4 could feature 4 #1's. Does not happen often, but the table is set.

Best wishes...OF :+clueless

royboy

EOG Dedicated

think xavier can get it done today, duncan and lavender should hold their own against love and collison... but i'm usually wrong

Memphis won't be the first because they play Sun but they will go down this weekend.

and a total of two #1 will lose this weekend.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The Bruins
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

panther

EOG Dedicated

I was planning on painting your house but I had some work come in

we could always do the eog logo on your driveway in decoative concrete

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Anyone who thinks ALL # 1 seeds will advance needs to see a good shrink... :rolleyes:

I thought I needed a good Shrink with my Davidson vs. Goliath. Either way, been that type of uncompetitive tourney. I think it would not surprise me, if it did indeed happen. That's why they play the games. Only one upset in sweet 16, that is not common. Also, every game but that and the OT game were decided by double digits. This has been an incredible chalk fest this year.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Just in case, I don't know of any good Shrinks, can you refer one?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Really? What if every #1 seed wins by double digits?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

It usually does not happen. In fact I believe it has never happened (do not hold me to it but I believe it has never happened that all #1 seeds advanced to thefinal 4). Against my usual selections, I took a lot of #1 chalk in my pools because they were clearly the best teams. It seems to be working out so far. The top seeds are clearly the best.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It usually does not happen. In fact I believe it has never happened (do not hold me to it but I believe it has never happened that all #1 seeds advanced to thefinal 4). Against my usual selections, I took a lot of #1 chalk in my pools because they were clearly the best teams. It seems to be working out so far. The top seeds are clearly the best.

This is not a usual year. I would think all four #1's have made it to Final 4 sometime in it's history, but that is a chump bet and bracket buster almost always. You are probably right, for once all #1 seeds are head and shoulders above their respective brackets.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Memphis won't be the first because they play Sun but they will go down this weekend.

and a total of two #1 will lose this weekend.

Well raiders I always remember when someone does me a favor, like updating my record on the front page. So the least I can do is return it. Best case scenario, since it is a guess which lost first, the best you did is

0-2 by 28 points

But I am thinking you had Xavier so that would be

0-2 by 37 points

Pretty easy to see why you don't post plays and why TFZ is a miserable continuing failure.

But unlike you, I would also post when you do well, which you never have for me.

Still waiting for you to do well. Waiting, and waiting and waiting.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO