I have paypal cash in exchange for betjamaica

PO69

EOG Master
I am looking to transfer out some of my existing cash in paypal. I have around $65 that I want to transfer to someone for $60 at betjamaica. This is cash in my account so you will not even be charged a fee from paypal if you have a personal account, otherwise the fee is AROUND 3% for most people.

Get me email from a moderator or check my profile on this site for an email address

PO69

EOG Master
Re: I have paypal cash in exchange for betjamaica

I guess that I would also accept a transfer at ultimatebet if you dont have betjamaica. But it would have to be a one-to-one trade on betjamaica

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Bet Jamaica does intra book - person to person transfers???

PO69

EOG Master

Yes they do. Generally the smallest amount to transfer is $50 at a time though.

I once transferred out cash to 6 posters in one day for paypal cash. I was doing it the opposite way though that time.

But I really dont want too much money at paypal right now

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Poker professionals always need to reload their tapped poker accounts from their tapped paypal accounts don't they?

Best Wishes...oF :LMAO

You stink on many levels, including literally.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Poker professionals always need to reload their tapped poker accounts from their tapped paypal accounts don't they?

Best Wishes...oF :LMAO

You stink on many levels, including literally.

Poker professionals LOL

Its all luck. Very little skill.

PO69

EOG Master

is $65 too much to have in paypal?

Try about $900 in paypal. Just when i have asked before, no one ever wants to send more than lets say $50 at a time. So I was trying to offer a low amount in case 5 of 6 people wanted to transfer

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I often associate the word "low" with you. Then I add several other words to complete the thoughts.

class
down
life
budget
brow

Best Wishes...OF :finger004

Dante

EOG Veteran

PO69....With all the poker tourneys you win both live and online that you post about winning and I have read about maybe offer someone Pstars or fulltilt money for betjam or something that may be easier then paypal....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I have done this for PO69 & can vouch that there is nothing to worry about for anyone who considers to help.....

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I have done this for PO69 & can vouch that there is nothing to worry about for anyone who considers to help.....

Hache Man. You might want to rethink your support. PO69 is a known stiff who took $300 from a fellow poster as a loan and has refused to pay it back for over two years. I can produce e-mails to prove this if needed.

Do not do business with this poster