Is it me or is Davidson getting every call??

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Seems that way....charging all day when defenders feet aren't even set. Cheap out of bounds calls....no shooting fouls when they're under the hoop....

Re: Is it me or is Davidson getting every call??

Several bad bad calls against Kansas -- The charge against Curry was ridicuously bad. All you gotta do is make sure their feet are set to make that call unless the offensive players pushes off or something. These refs SUCK !!! maybe they just wanted a close game for a change.

KU obvioulsy superior.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I know Kansas is better, but Davidson is making this a great game.

DimeDR

Banned

i bet kansas fh and dont agree with refs having anything to do with the way jayhawks came out scared and afraid to win ... pussified, ignorant effort ... im sure they will roll now ... but honestly didnt even think refs were at all a factor and i coached and reffed all my life ... gl :)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good input Dime. Maybe it's just because i have Kansas -9.5

i bet kansas fh and dont agree with refs having anything to do with the way jayhawks came out scared and afraid to win ... pussified, ignorant effort ... im sure they will roll now ... but honestly didnt even think refs were at all a factor and i coached and reffed all my life ... gl :)

Give up your referreeing job as that charge they called against Kansas on Curry was as bad a call as you will see -- The foul was a very clear block on Curry.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

As an athlete you have to say to yourself as a player "Don't put the refs in a situation to dictate the game" it is never the refs fault just the players for putting it in the hands of the refs to make a call. But they are making some bad calls.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

That out of bounds call just now before the commercial. Davidson ball??? WTF

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Another questionable call on a Davidson jump shot before commercial break. He didn't even touch him.

DimeDR

Banned

31 fouls called in game, 15 on davidson ... sorry didnt see the discrepencies that some of you guys did, but maybe my bet wasnt bigger than my eyes ;)

lapper

EOG Member

As an athlete you have to say to yourself as a player "Don't put the refs in a situation to dictate the game" it is never the refs fault just the players for putting it in the hands of the refs to make a call. But they are making some bad calls.
ucla === refs