Newbie to sports betting

killak007

EOG Member
Hey guys,

I'm new to the game, but am looking to get into it. Anyone have a good breakdown of the different books and their benefits i.e. bonuses/promotions, payouts, etc? I searched the forums but couldn't find too much.

also, is anyone into tennis betting? thats my sport of choice and feel like that could be profitable, esp if players like daveydenko are throwing matches! haha.

thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Newbie to sports betting

welcome to eog, and i'm sure the experts will be in soon to steer (no pun intended) in the right direction :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master

Welcome man... Just read as many posts as you can and take in all the information you can

:smokesmalGREAT BOOK TO START-BET-JAM--AND LISTEN TO POSTERS HERE FOR GOOD REFERRALS---GOOD LUCK TO YOU---AND WELCOME--GREAT PEOPLE HERE--:smokesmal

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Welcome to eog Killak

Everyone has different preferences from books.

Of course, the most important part is getting paid, which should never be a problem as long as you stick to books advertised at the top of this page.

You have to find out for yourself which other things are most important to you, such as deposit & payout methods, minimum & maximum amount on wagers, how early lines for games are posted, the consideration that some books have lower juice than others which help in the long run, and many other things.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need to narrow things down......:cheers

killak007

EOG Member

Yeah I guess after doing some research I'm looking for max bonus upon my deposit with the least amount of required bets...and a quick payout would be nice...any suggestions?

Bookmaker.com and 5Dimes.com are probably the best EOG sponsored books for tennis. Bookmaker.com is offering a 25% free play bonus when you deposit and that's going on the rest of the week. 5Dimes has a complicated bonus structure and you won't get the bonus right away.