Is there a better fade at EOG than me?

Lets recap my NCAA prognostications:

St Joes +1 over OU (Lose by 12)

Play unders in the Sweet 16 round (currently 2-4)

LOAD UP on Wisconsin -4.5 (Uhhhh ummm uhhhh)

Stephen Curry will get shut down by Michael Flowers (Just another 33 for Curry)

I think I might have taken over as the GREAT EOG FADE.

Take notice boys, I am your savior.

Re: Is there a better fade at EOG than me?

On the unders in the Round of 16, last night should have been 3-1 but they had the whiteboy shooting the free throw at the end of regulation. That's always a disaster.

Tonight, the first two unders haven't been close.

Two more games to go.

I played both games under.

I have Memphis -4 -115 as well.

So it looks like a trackmeet between KU and Nova and Mich St should score about 80 tonight.

I thought you'd be smart enough not to say which Memphis you were on...

Well, I just KNEW you'd be on the chalk...:+textinb3

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

My hero tout, Nick Bogdonavich, has bets on both these late CBB games.

He's already screwed up the Philadelphia NBA bet in the NBA tonight.

I can't ask for better sorriness.

I dunno why but UNDERneath it all, I am feeling BULLish on Travis's MEMPHIS play...:cheers

Look on the bright side OSU, sounds like you'd qualify to be the top tout at some forums :houra

ComptrBob

EOG Master

There were a lot of Wisky bettors so don't feel that bad.

Some sort of funky upset mood overtook me on my last of 10 ESPN brackets, I had Davidson upsetting Wisky.

That pick is now 223rd in the ESPN tourney contest ...LOL

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Everyone knows I had Davidson as my Cinderella, and yet, I did not bet them tonight as normally when those type of teams travel the first time, as in thier case leave Tobacco road, and get into uncharted territories, the sweet 16, they implode. Normally. Davidson is even better than I thought, and I liked them. Wisky was the wise guy play, it just did not work out. Been a tough tourney. You see shoebox? Don't feel so bad. Yes, there are better fades.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Better luck Travis

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Darn Travis, you already have a Beautiful wife. You want winners too? Good Luck.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

This has been a tough tourneyment for many. I have posted a lot of games here that have lost too. It happens. Overall, you know your stuff.

I have concluded my NCAA tourney prognostications.

Final record = 3-7

That is 30% winners for those of you that didnt graduate from MIT.

I am crowning myself EOG's "King of Fade".

You are in BIG TROUBLE Mr. I have obtained copyright papers for that BK mascot. Remove it at once or I will sue you.

There can only be one "King of Fades". Don't use my likeness anymore.

Dante

EOG Veteran

OSU..Just a thought here ....Since your on a losing streak why not step back for a few days, take a break, do not bet anything then come back refreshed or is that something unimaginable to think of doing??

cassiusclay

EOG Master

IF YOU LIKED THE DOGS U WOULD HAVE SPLIT YESTERDAY...A STEP IN THE WINNING DIRECTION....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When you got plenty no worries...

Look at the bright side, only three games left.

Best wishes...OF :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I wish I could help you out Travis, would hate to see you moping around while we share the warmth of Hell. Maybe someday I will warm up and do something at the NBA, or Hell might freeze over. Hang in there bud. Just a real nasty chalky tourney. Like I said, you throw out only value dog Davidson and chalk is running 90% from Sweet 16 to Elite 8. Pretty tough to pick 1 out of 10.

You'd have better luck finding a live dog at Mike Vick's ranch than this tourney.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

OSU..Just a thought here ....Since your on a losing streak why not step back for a few days, take a break, do not bet anything then come back refreshed or is that something unimaginable to think of doing??

Good advice. Thanks Dante.

I wish I could help you out Travis, would hate to see you moping around while we share the warmth of Hell. Maybe someday I will warm up and do something at the NBA, or Hell might freeze over. Hang in there bud. Just a real nasty chalky tourney. Like I said, you throw out only value dog Davidson and chalk is running 90% from Sweet 16 to Elite 8. Pretty tough to pick 1 out of 10.

You'd have better luck finding a live dog at Mike Vick's ranch than this tourney.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Oh shit Froggy. That was fuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy.

Oh, and btw, I faded Davidson. How did that work out?

Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

In sports (or any other) gambling, I don't think I've ever seen any benefit to "stepping back" no matter how helpful it seems.

You can lose on Monday and then win or lose on Tuesday.

Or you can lose on Monday, and then "step back" and then win or lose on Friday.

Each "trial" is a random occurrence. I don't think each "trial" really cares how much you rest in between.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RpGz0GvETrE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RpGz0GvETrE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>