OT - Winky gets desperate again

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Police: Man Had Sex With Picnic Table

Anonymous Tip Led Police To Arrest

POSTED: 2:46 pm EDT March 28, 2008
UPDATED: 3:46 pm EDT March 28, 2008

<SCRIPT src="/js/13260191/script.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><LINK href="/css/13260803/style.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet><!--startindex-->BELLEVUE, Ohio -- Police said an Ohio man has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a picnic table.
Police arrested Arthur Price Jr. after an anonymous tipster dropped off three DVDs that reportedly showed Price in the act.
According to NBC Toledo, Ohio, affiliate WNWO-TV, the videos show Price tilting the metal round picnic table on its side and then laying up against it to have sexual intercourse with the table. Afterward, he can then be seen cleaning the table and the deck.
During questioning, he reportedly admitted to having sex with the table. Police said he also admitted to bringing the table inside his home for sex.
Price faces four counts of public indecency. He was freed after posting $20,000 bond, authorities said. <!--stopindex-->
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: OT - Winky gets desperate again

my guess is it wasnt winky... with his obsession over uc urvine and the peek hole he regulary stares into at miss korbin, that wont leave much time for any other sexual encounters with different objects other then waking off

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

my guess is it wasnt winky... with his obsession over uc urvine and the peek hole he regulary stares into at miss korbin, that wont leave much time for any other sexual encounters with different objects other then waking off

FOX19.com and FOX19 News, weather, traffic, and sports for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky | Ohio man facing charges for having sex with a picnic table

correction - i went to fullerton

OSU - sorry to let ya down. i knew i shoulda taken your advice but...........that table looked so damn HOT with the frilly table cloth i put over it - i just couldn't help myself

i wasn't planning on things going this far but the table's "ass" was so hard before i knew it one thing to led to another and.....................

i might not be hanging out here as much as i used to after the court case is over

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

JUDGE: well son what can you possible say for yourself?

Defendant: well your honor I come from a long line of table fuckers, I guess it is in the genes.

:whatever:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

JUDGE: well son what can you possible say for yourself?

Loser: Your honor - here is a pic of my wife

Judge: YIKES - she is ugly. i can see why ya did this. Case dismissed. by the way - does this table have any sisters and if so can you hook me up with one of them