Frog's late regular season...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Frog's late regular season...

An amazing 4-4 even. However 3-0 last three days.

Mavs un 210 (3 units)

Back with writeup.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No Bynum and no Gasol actually looks like Lakers of past with Kobe shouldering too much of the load. Plus taking Gasol away takes away that triangles third corner. Amazing what he brings to the team. But he ain't bringing nuthin, because he ain't playing. Figure Avery going to start focusing on defense sooner or later as no playoffs wins without D. total nice and high but not sure it will be with this Laker squad, and if they don't fast pace Mavs won't. This one could go way under, or barely over, depending on last few minutes, if score is close. Let's hope not.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Did not end up a Barca, but I am especially proud of this play for three reasons. The steam went against it, made 212. Had a disaster ending close game 60 point 4th and an ugly 15 pts the last 1:12, and best of all we are in the black! Withstood the ugliest game scenario possible and still won by 8. Yes. 4th day winning straight. Doug saw me hit 12 straight at RX in NBA playoffs, so not exactly a first, but what a turnaround from down 7.7, to up 3 units, that calls for...

Fine wine, cigar, jacuzzi and a massage.

All right!

Best wishes...OF :houra

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the play OF. Played it small and cashed. :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Motown +1 (2 units)

Like the way Detroit's bench is beginning to jell. If the mighty Celtics have any competition in the East, the Pistons are it. The Cavs tried desperate trade, that I really did not like, are not even close to the team they were last year. Cavs been winning at home against NBA dregs, losing against winning teams. King James almost reduced to one man show as of late. Starters did not extend in scrimmage vs. Nuggs last night, so no rest worries. Taking the better team, deeper team and better defense to win. Tough sked tonight, totals very tight. I think Motown wins, as I have my numbers at -5 or 6 here.

Updated record 5-4 +3.0 units. I just drop ties.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

enjoy the writeups, best of luck......... surprised you arent on the under in this one.....

pistons have not fared well lately (1-8) (ATS) against the cav's..... hopefully that changes for you tonight......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

enjoy the writeups, best of luck......... surprised you arent on the under in this one.....

pistons have not fared well lately (1-8) (ATS) against the cav's..... hopefully that changes for you tonight......

Yes, and Cleveland was the better team, I had them for that series, and almost every game. But that was last year in playoffs, and this year first game Motown won by 25. Same as Mav/LA total last night, I think last 5 or 6 in that series had gone over. I don't just throw out series team vs. team stats, but you have to prioritize what is more important. In my humble opinion, Motown is better and hungrier than last year, where Cavs have regressed badly, made a desperate trade and just look unable to beat quality winning teams. That's why they play the games.

What about this, check ATS regular season Motown in Cleveland.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My great streak comes to an end. So I need to play the blame game. I blame SSI for jinxing me with facts. Nope, I have been around forever, I don't blame anyone but myself, but that sounded good. That play was officially a donkey play. I have no excuses. I forced it, and should not have. That is not an excuse but an admission of guilt. The other losses I lost, that was that. But this was just a bad play. We all make them, guess it was my turn to ride the ass. Please forgive me.

Pin this one on me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Went fishing, shifted over to NCAA. Just not clicking NBA, not like years past at least. Never seen so many shitty dogs. Hell, even lame ass Bobcats are laying 18. Bumbed that Sea actually had a low scoring half, that naturally I was on. I am focusing on NCAA dogs, first, then NBA, maybe totals. I sure hope post season is better than this. I am still capping NBA, but just don't see anything to pull the trigger on. I have lowered my goals to net 10 units. Tough, tough market. Just bet the Celts every game I guess. Or the Lakers. Might actually be a blast from the past Finals this year, Boston/LA.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Utah ov 107 1/2 2H (3 units)

Home team Jazz will socre all over Sea to comeback...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, had a good read, bad bet, what's new. I did not want to hang a 2H team total out there as they are not widely available. The Jazz scored 63 on Sonics defenseless defense. But after scoring 61 1H loser Sonics managed weak 40 2H, totally falling apart as usual. Could have done anything, but ov 2H. Obviously Jazz 2H was the way to go. Crap. Next.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers Happy Easter

joelatti

FROG great to see you back..I have hung up playing the NBA this year....Even with you back I don't think I'll pull the trigger until MAYBE playoffs...It has been a weird season...ANYWAY nice to see you back and HAPPY EASTER

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Frog, i read your 2nd half play and completely agreed with it. But what you wrote made more sense to take Utah NOT the over.

Better luck in the future!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Up dated record 5-7 -4.7 units.

Hey Joelatti, I owe you one as this season has been a dud, especially compared with years past. Will not raise the white flag yet. But going to tread slowly being down and struggling. NCAA been real nice, have a thread there also. Hope all is well with you and your family. Ready to drink that bottle of wine you were saving for me, to forget this debacle. I have faith the worm will turn, it always has before.

Yes tool. I know, no doubt that was the way to go. I saw you rip some guy in the NCAA forums, boy, don't want to get on your bad side. At least I keep it real. And that seemed to be your beef with him. Some Vegas best or something. Vegas just spawns those types I guess. NCAA good NBA no good. Pretty simple, but will try to make ten units in this thread before playoffs start, without chasing.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The 3pt % has nothing to do with the loss frog, you just chose a +5.5 playoff contender vs a championship contender... i d say most of the time the -5.5 will play

How did that playoff contender do vs. that championship contender in the rematch. Won outright, in Boston. Like I keep saying, the 76ers are a very live dog, and also closed last season with a strong rush. So now they have beat both championship contenders in their conference, on the road. If I need any locks I will visit your thread, even though I quit reading yours after your lock lost by 20.

Thanks for stoppin by.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Keep, keeping it real Frog. The positive side is right in front of you, GL..
Keep the winning edge and I hope your pond is big enough for me to swim in.

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The reality is I prefer dogs and unders and they are just getting blasted night after night. I can't remember a season like this. Not about to do a headfirst dive in this pond and crack it open on submerged rocks. Plenty of room in the pond if it picks up. I'll make one last go of it soon. Weak goal of +10 units before playoffs. How humbling.

But thanks for encouraging words anyway. Better than you suck. I've done better.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey woof, what's up? You have not missed much with my NBA this season. Still looking but I resist going to the darkside and laying chalk, which is where it is at as of late. Or for most of the season. I thought you had vanished like most of the other quality posters. You are on my hope to meet someday list. Good to see you.

joelatti

Wine is in my CELLAR...waiting for you....A nice playoff run would make it TWO bottles....I'm guessing your a cab. sav. man??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well time to visit this depressing thread, maybe make a comeback. I always wondered who would come out of the woodwork and bash me if I did bad, well, I found out. The same types that never say a word when you are doing well, and most of them don't even post plays. So I learned something. I think NCAA is almost done, hopefully pull quick 20 units there, to sort of compensate for this NBA mess. But I am not going to raise the white flag, in fact, I need to make this right, or at least try. Have not had a losing season yet posting NBA, and always rocked in playoffs. Surely going to put that to the test now, starting in a hole. But no chasing, keeping units the same, same money management, no 100 unit plays or martingale systems. Should have a play or two today. I even got ridiculed for apologizing to my loyal followers, But that is how I felt, and sincere. I would never want to let anyone down, that is just not me. Enough of that, let's go for it!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

TWolves +7 1/2 (4 units)

Going to go with motivated home dog vs. barely motivated Motown. Flip has shown the tendency to rest starters at end of season in meaningless games, and this is as close to meaningless as you can get. No way they catch Celts, and they have enough bad teams on sked to lock in current seed. Not exactly rolling on road, they have dropped the last few against average or less teams, and do not really seem to care. Also could be a very low scoring game which could correlate well to our dog plus points. No money line here, but live dog still. Motown's bench will see heavy minutes, where TWolves will play to win in front of home crowd and build towards the future. Not thinking much of a emotional return for Flip either as he has already retunred and done that, besides, I doubt he coached one player on their new team.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good luck tonight Frog. I just don't have enough balls to bet on a team that is only playing for a lottery.....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Good luck tonight Frog. I just don't have enough balls to bet on a team that is only playing for a lottery.....

They are not tanking for sure. Which I would think means playing for the lotto. 7-5 L12 should illustrate that. In fact, I think a lot of players are giving it their all because good chance they will be history if they don't. Sometimes teams and players in that position play a lot harder than teams locked into a seed, going to the playoffs, that don't want to get hurt.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy should have grabbed that money line for huge scalp. Oh well, now down to -2 1/2 some places, 5 pt move our way, thanks Flip. I knew what his intent was before he announced it. That is a bit more Froglike. You could do a lot of things, including shoot a middle. I am just going to let it ride.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Frog, you really like to middle? What about half time situations do you think middling is worth it? How many pts. I never liked middling but if you can change my opinion...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I used to be in a crew of one of the best middler's ever. It was huge, but that was in a different era than today. Now, you just don't get the gaps and the travel or have the reliable books like there used to be. I bought this position strictly on merit of the situation/play. The gap just happened by accident. Had I speculated, and hoped it happened, I would say buy more. But I just think you are better served not middling and just looking for value. Speculating on line movement is risky at best. I could write a short story on the subject, but cliff notes will have to suffice.

How we looking on the TWolves?

Best Wishes...oF :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That had potential earn written all over it. Had a middle just fall right in our laps if you went that route, also hedge, scalp, you name it. Nice way to get back on the horse, hopefully someone maxxed out, Travis? Either way, getting out of this ditch, and soon back climbing the mountain.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

Updated record 6-7 -.7 unit