IS THERE NO MORE HONOR AMONG GAMBLERS??

Richkas

EOG Veteran
Re: IS THERE NO MORE HONOR AMONG GAMBLERS??

sometimes they give 100% no matter what if the Customer is good

If that was the case I would have got the 100% and he would have got 25%. That is what pissed me off. Go ahead guys. Keep digging the hole deeper.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

:finger004 Terms for informants

Several slang terms for informants have arisen over the years, most of them pejorative. They include:
[edit] Famous informants

munson15

I want winners...

I think this thread taken as a whole has DEFINITIVELY answered Devil's question. Therefore, I respectfully ask that it be given it's proper resting place.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I think this thread taken as a whole has DEFINITIVELY answered Devil's question. Therefore, I respectfully ask that it be given it's proper resting place.

A Guide to Using Your First Tampon

You may feel nervous about using a tampon for the first time. It is normal to feel nervous, especially if you have any unanswered questions about tampons. Hopefully, this guide will answer your questions, address your worries, and make your first experience with tampons a positive one!

:cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1141429 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-31-08, 10:32 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #24 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Richkas<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1141429", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1141429 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: IS THERE NO MORE HONOR AMONG GAMBLERS??<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->In my own defense, I will say one thing and not post in this thread again, make it four things.

1) I am not scared of nobody.

2) I am not scared to go to prison for life.

3) I am not afraid to die.

4) I dont care what anybody thinks of me.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You have no defense. As far as the other things you listed:

1. You're too stupid to be scared
2. Obviously you've never been or the thought of getting fucked in the ass by large black men appeals to you
3. Why should you be. As it is, you have no life now
4. That's obvious. But to help you out everyone that has any common sense thinks you're a piece of shit as a human being and a gambler.

munson15

I want winners...

A Guide to Using Your First Tampon

You may feel nervous about using a tampon for the first time. It is normal to feel nervous, especially if you have any unanswered questions about tampons. Hopefully, this guide will answer your questions, address your worries, and make your first experience with tampons a positive one!

:cheers
I've only been checking to see if the original topic is being discussed at all, but thanks for letting me know where you stand.